Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

He knows I'm kidding . He didn't take offense. It was perfectly fine for everyone to jump all over peavy44 and continuing to do so in his absence because he couldn't put coherent sentences together and passed himself off as having his own personal source and I thought that was cruel but because the masses were doing it and getting huge points for it too. it became harder to enforce the code of conduct. I 've never had a problem with Jack. I like how he bares his soul and puts himself out there. Jack I am sorry if to you I crossed the line.

Dude, You're lucky I wasn't offended and I caught the implied sarcasm. If I thought you were serious I wouldn't have responded the way I did. Shack and Tony know what I deal with on a regular basis, and I appreciate them looking out for me. I've always put myself out there about having high functioning autism, and I hope you understand that my negativity is a coping mechanism for dealing with everyday life. Also, I tend to be gullible so I have to have my guard up at all times in order to protect myself. Naturally, I think that people are out to help others, and I have to put on that facade to protect myself from being taken advantage of. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Dude, You're lucky I wasn't offended and I caught the implied sarcasm. If I thought you were serious I wouldn't have responded the way I did. Shack and Tony know what I deal with on a regular basis, and I appreciate them looking out for me. I've always put myself out there about having high functioning autism, and I hope you understand that my negativity is a coping mechanism for dealing with everyday life. Also, I tend to be gullible so I have to have my guard up at all times in order to protect myself. Naturally, I think that people are out to help others, and I have to put on that facade to protect myself from being taken advantage of. 

Your contributions are always welcome here. You're OK in my book, Jack. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Ok, I’ll get yer money for ya. But if you don’t get the President of the United States on the phone, ya know what’s gonna happen to you? You’re gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company.

Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here. This is the war room!

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres