Big Changes at FutureSox - Part One of Three

NorthSideSox72

As we've been hinting for the last few weeks, we have some pretty big changes about to roll out at FutureSox between now at when pitchers and catchers report.

The first one is now official and you can read about it here. I would say it's the smallest of the three in terms of impact on our readers, but it is part of the broader plan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Matt ...

You and the gang have done amazing work at FutureSox. I always look forward to seeing what updates you've made each time I bop on over and visit.

Congrats on the big changes. Here's hoping everything about it exceeds all expectations!

One minor negative is the sonic quality of the Podcast. I've got some tangential involvement in some related industries, so I know comparing what FutureSox can broadcast to the Big Boys isn't necessarily fair. That said, while Clint, Brian, and others have done great substantive work (and always appreciated), the listening experience is unfortunately a bit harsh. Perhaps harsher than it needs to be.  Just nitpicking for the sake of an even greater FutureSox overall experience. You guys rock.

Cy

• Like 2