Moncada

Fantasy Baseball

I think

On 11/2/2019 at 5:24 PM, Moncada said:

Looking for a few owners to take over teams in my 30 team dynasty league that I started here a couple years ago. PM or post if interested.  

we are full again.  

Going into my 6th year in my dynasty league.  We do an auction draft where the draft and keepers are very valuable.  We cannot add/drop any player during the season except a three round mid season draft where we take the best free agents.  This is my team right now and I have $69 (#nice) to play with in the next draft.

C
1B Freddie Freeman
2B
SS Trevor Story and Tim Anderson
3B Yoan Moncada
OF Bryce Harper
OF Kris Bryant
OF Victor Robles
UTIL Austin Meadows

SP Jack Flaherty
SP Lucas Giolito
SP Sonny Gray
SP Eduardo Rodriguez
SP Dallas Kuechel
SP Michael Fulmer (Acquired as part of a bigger trade with bad contracts last season)

So I need a C, 2B, and 2 RPs and a bench.  Thoughts?

On 1/19/2020 at 12:12 PM, GGajewski18 said:

Going into my 6th year in my dynasty league.  We do an auction draft where the draft and keepers are very valuable.  We cannot add/drop any player during the season except a three round mid season draft where we take the best free agents.  This is my team right now and I have $69 (#nice) to play with in the next draft.

C
1B Freddie Freeman
2B
3B Yoan Moncada
OF Bryce Harper
OF Kris Bryant
OF Victor Robles
UTIL Austin Meadows

SP Jack Flaherty
SP Lucas Giolito
SP Sonny Gray
SP Eduardo Rodriguez
SP Dallas Kuechel
SP Michael Fulmer (Acquired as part of a bigger trade with bad contracts last season)

Your SP are very 2019-heavy.

Every one of them could regress in 2020.

13 hours ago, knightni said:

Your SP are very 2019-heavy.

Every one of them could regress in 2020.

You are 100% right lol.  I am nervous about that, but if they stay on trajectory, it can be very good.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:12 PM, GGajewski18 said:

C
1B Freddie Freeman
2B
3B Yoan Moncada
OF Bryce Harper
OF Kris Bryant
OF Victor Robles
UTIL Austin Meadows

SP Jack Flaherty
SP Lucas Giolito
SP Sonny Gray
SP Eduardo Rodriguez
SP Dallas Kuechel

Teams pretty damn sexy, but gotta know how many teams are in the league to really say. If it's a 10 team league then I'd say it's pretty average, but if its a 12 or higher than you are looking quite nice.  Definitely agree about the comment on your SP, but heh having Flaherty+gio is not a bad 1-2 punch. I'd suggest going for some stabilizers in SP if at all possible.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:55 AM, iWiN4PreP said:

Teams pretty damn sexy, but gotta know how many teams are in the league to really say. If it's a 10 team league then I'd say it's pretty average, but if its a 12 or higher than you are looking quite nice.  Definitely agree about the comment on your SP, but heh having Flaherty+gio is not a bad 1-2 punch. I'd suggest going for some stabilizers in SP if at all possible.

It is a 10 team league.  In five years, I have only finished out of the money once.  I'm one of the more consistent teams in my league. 

Got the 5th pick this year. Mookie/Bellinger territory