One more reason to dislike Trevor Bauer

caulfield12

4 hours ago, JoshPR said:

Bauer is a tool. But why did this chick drop into this conversation? I mean if you butt in and trash someone your gonna get burned. Should Bauer have taken the high road? Absolutely. But she gets no pity from me either... Its not your conversation you were not invited. Social media or not

Burn her once, or a few times, not 30. There's a stalker type difference there between friendly dissing on the internet and "holy shit I should possibly consider calling the cops".

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Burn her once, or a few times, not 30. There's a stalker type difference there between friendly dissing on the internet and "holy shit I should possibly consider calling the cops".

Your right. But she stuck her nose in and got burned

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Your right. But she stuck her nose in and got burned

He burns her once or twice this is a non-story.

She even blocked him after numerous tweets, he still went on.

That's harassment whether it's from an average joe or Trevor Bauer.

Being that he is a baseball superstar, the guy was a god damn moron. Don't blame the victim here.

24 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Terrible take, you decide to attack the victim. Nice.

What does this make Bauer?

lol.  Internet bullying isn't real bruh.  She got dogpiled for stupid ass takes.  If she can't handle the heat she can, uh, walk outside?  WTF is wrong with some people.  

Call the cops?  They would laugh just like I am and tell her to turn off her notifications or delete her twitter.  Remember folks, remember this at all times when you're posting online: The.  Internet. Is.  Not.  Serious.  Business.  If this shit is affecting you in real life step way from the screen.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

lol.  Internet bullying isn't real bruh.  She got dogpiled for stupid ass takes.  If she can't handle the heat she can, uh, walk outside?  WTF is wrong with some people.  

You clearly have no idea on what harassment means and you just made the ignore list for being the scum of society. Congrats.

18 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Tell that to the ones who've committed suicide because of cyberbullying. I know where you're coming from in some instances, but you can not completely dismiss it like it's some fairytale. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Tell that to the ones who've committed suicide because of cyberbullying. I know where you're coming from in some instances, but you can not completely dismiss it like it's some fairytale. 

For underage and stuck in a peer group not of their choosing HS students yes I agree.  For a 21 year college student involved in a war with an athlete's sycophants?  Another thing entirely.  Anyways, I've made my thoughts known.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

For underage and stuck in a peer group not of their choosing HS students yes I agree.  For a 21 year college student involved in a war with an athlete's sycophants?  Another thing entirely.  Anyways, I've made my thoughts known.  

All of these were friendly ball busting jabs until Bauer took it to another level. Not sure how you failed to see that. No she did not have it coming for what she tweeted, not sure how you could handle being a public figure when you could not handle a tweet of 16 YO girl on period. Bauer is some sort of stalkerish freak who accused a college chick who tweeted him 4 times of being obsessed with him, when it’s clear that it’s the other way around, him tagging her in 40 tweets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Call the cops?  They would laugh just like I am and tell her to turn off her notifications or delete her twitter.  Remember folks, remember this at all times when you're posting online: The.  Internet. Is.  Not.  Serious.  Business.  If this shit is affecting you in real life step way from the screen.

This is the single dumbest post in the history of Soxtalk. 

• Like 7

Again I don't agree with Bauer and the 30 tweets. But she did start it. She shouldn't have gotten her nose in the conversation in the first place social media or not. My point is they are both in the wrong. Sorry but its my take on it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1