FutureSox looking to add more affiliate correspondents

NorthSideSox72

As part of the site's off-season transformation, FutureSox is looking to bolster their affiliate coverage by seeking out additional local folks to act as correspondents. This could be at any of the affiliates (Charlotte, Birmingham, Winston-Salem, Kannapolis, Great Falls, AZL/Glendale/Phoenix, and I suppose Boca Chica too). Content could include stories, photos, videos, interviews or whatever you can provide that is truly local content - in other words, not something you can get out of just reading the box score.

If interested, reach out to @Clint Cole via DM here or email FutureSox at gmail, and more details can be provided. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

No.  All minor league teams from last year are back for this year.

Did they end up extending with Kanny? I remember there being some confusion about whether or not that deal extended through 19 or 20 If they haven't, it's something to monitor for the next few seasons. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Did they end up extending with Kanny? I remember there being some confusion about whether or not that deal extended through 19 or 20 If they haven't, it's something to monitor for the next few seasons. 

It was 2020. FutureSox (myself, really) made a mistake. Baseball America had it as 2018, and then a Hahn quote seemed to echo that, but as it turns out Hahn misheard my question when I interviewed him. BA didn't know because the Intimidators didn't bother to tell anyone they extended.