Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

1 minute ago, mqr said:

Any of those teams other than the Sox have a reason to not make a deal official other than the Sox?

The sox were lucky enough to quash reporting on a deal consummated at like midnight for about 10 hours (jimenez trade). The idea that they can quash a completed deal for days that would have approval through the commissioners office, two teams involved and agents is not believable.

There was some speculation (not by anyone credible that I could see) that Joc could be part of a 3-team trade with Realmuto being involved, too.Β  Not sure I believe that, but with raBBit's tidbit the other day, maybe a third team is involved.

FTR, my impression of friedman is he would not back himself into a corner like this. I wouldn't be surprised if they still keep pederson if they don't like deals and just somehow make 30 legit mlb players work like they do every year.

1 minute ago, hogan873 said:

There was some speculation (not by anyone credible that I could see) that Joc could be part of a 3-team trade with Realmuto being involved, too.Β  Not sure I believe that, but with raBBit's tidbit the other day, maybe a third team is involved.

what was the rabbit tidbit? must have missed it..