Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

Β 

There ya go. Part of 3 team Joc trade?

Β 

Honestly...Pollack/Realmuto is > Harper. That puts them over the top in the NL if pitching holds up. Bravo on their plan to get them to yet another WS. And imagine how Livid Boras is right now that he basically has ZERO big team leverage now. Mystery teams about to flood the twitterverse.

Just now, fathom said:

I'm betting it's a 3 way trade Sox/Dodgers/Marlins. Β Dodgers will get Realmuto and a lefty reliever, Marlins will Dodgers prospects and maybe someone like Delmonico and Sox get Pederson.

If Hahn can land Pederson for Bummer and Delmonico ---- that'd be impressive.Β Β 

I know it has been reported that they are shopping Pederson but I don't know that this is a slam dunk unless the Dodgers just want to hand Verdugo a job.

If you look at their depth chart they now have Pollock in CF, Bellinger in RF and then a nice Kike/Joc platoon in LF.Β Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, GREEDY said:

I know it has been reported that they are shopping Pederson but I don't know that this is a slam dunk unless the Dodgers just want to hand Verdugo a job.

If you look at their depth chart they now have Pollock in CF, Bellinger in RF and then a nice Kike/Joc platoon in LF.Β Β 

Β 

If they want Realmuto without trading Verdugo, it’s a must.Β 

6 minutes ago, GREEDY said:

Β 

Chris taylor too.

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Chris taylor too.

Taylor probably going to play 2B fulltime next season tho, no?Β 

Infield from left to right: Turner, Seager, Taylor, Muncy

Outfield from left to right: Joc/Kike, Pollock, Bellinger

If they want Verdugo in the outfield everyday, likely have to move Joc.Β 

On β€Ž1β€Ž/β€Ž21β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 9:13 PM, jenksycat said:

Arbitration = Joc will make more than 5m in year 2

Michael Brantley just signed a 2/32 and Mccutchen got slightly overpaid at 3/50, both 1 year older.Β  AJ Pollock is not getting more than 3 years and isn't going to blow away either of those.

So again, for a few million more get a similar player without trading any assets.

You heard it from Jenksycat first... Pollock won't get more than 3 years. and he's just going to cost a "few million more" than Joc Pederson would...

Β 

2/13 for Joc

4/55 for Pollock. Just $42mm more ... just a few million more.

:blink:

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Sooooo....have to imagine LAD is either in discussions to ship Joc somewhere, or include Verdugo in a deal of Realmuto or Kluber. Cleveland would probably take Verdugo and Joc, their OF situation is pretty sad.Β Β 

There's also this...

They could be interested in Joc too.