Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

28 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Brother, you're in for a rude awakening when the team is ready to start trading for premium talent. I have a weird feeling that Dane Dunning is not going to be in this organization come 13 months from now. There is likely to be some carnage when it comes to these prospects. Try not to get too attached.Β 

There absolutely is going to be some movement at some point. Hahn even mentioned prospect for prospect trades a few times. Dunning would be tough, he seems like a really solid bet to crack the rotation. I'm really curious to see who out of the OF bunch sticks around.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I will say this, if we somehow land Joc, we must have a ton of confidence in our ability to sign Machado because it would effectivelyΒ take us out of the Harper sweepstakes. Β That’s a fairly dangerous spot to be in IMO. Β Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

Does it though? Jay and Engel and PalkaΒ could all be cut tomorrow and you wouldn’t even feel it.Β 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Dude looks legit to me.

I think he's just reading the tea leaves.

Knowing how the Sox do things, if they want to leak something themselves they've typically doneΒ scheduled tweets on the hour.Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, beckham15 said:

Whoever it is, has WSD, raBBit and Scott Merkin as followers...

Β 

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Dude looks legit to me.

Β 

1 minute ago, raBBit said:

Knowing how the Sox do things, if they want to leak something themselves they've typically doneΒ scheduled tweets on the hour.Β 

Β 

I agree with Rabbit.

Reading between the lines the people who seem to know something are purposefully not leaking due to Soxfest.

No one is going to burn their sources like this guy just did.

6 minutes ago, beckham15 said:

That’s why we have a NintendoΒ switch for days like tomorrow

Β 

Anyone with a picture of Hawk wearing an eye patch looks totally legit by my books, I’m going with it

Dude, my oldest sonΒ was super sick a couple weeks ago and I got stuck with him for two days. Β Thank god he’s finally old enough for Nintendo Switch or I would have been fucked work wise.

37 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Brother, you're in for a rude awakening when the team is ready to start trading for premium talent. I have a weird feeling that Dane Dunning is not going to be in this organization come 13 months from now. There is likely to be some carnage when it comes to these prospects. Try not to get too attached.Β 

I would put a lot of money on Blake Rutherford never playing a game for the Sox.Β 

Edited by mqr
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

What? Relax pal. 900:1?Β I'd say WSD's ratio of eye balls to real news is close to 1:1

I know, I know...just seems like everyone has stolen itβ€”doesn’t make me happy to see it anymore because of all the false over-uses...

8 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

There absolutely is going to be some movement at some point. Hahn even mentioned prospect for prospect trades a few times. Dunning would be tough, he seems like a really solid bet to crack the rotation. I'm really curious to see who out of the OF bunch sticks around.

I would much rather trade a couple of the outfield prospects than a guy like Dunning. Maybe that's just me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raBBit said:

Β 

Gotcha, I just figured with 2K followers and access to some well known guys likeΒ you, WSD, & Merkin he may actually know something. Β Obviously trust your opinion on this.

4 minutes ago, Whitesox27 said:

I would much rather trade a couple of the outfield prospects than a guy like Dunning. Maybe that's just me.

Same.

6 minutes ago, mqr said:

I would put a lot of money on Blake Rutherford never playing a game for the Sox.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

100% agree with this.

Seconded. He reminds me so much of Ryan Sweeney.Β 

1 minute ago, Princess Dye said:

rabbit is it safe for me to go to bed? please look underneath as there could be monsters under there

Ill answer.

The Sox likely did something. They are keeping a wrap on it for Soxfest. Its possible it leaks, but unlikely any real confirmation until tomorrow.