Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

7 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

Professional courtesy.

What do Dodgers care if its announced tonight or tomorrow? Its not like they need to process it so players can play soon.

They wouldn’t but the league offices and agents probably would leak.Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChiSoxJon said:

Would love an OF of Eloy, Robert, Adolfo...Basabe and Gonzalez too, even Walker can be good

I think our OF in a few years ends up being Eloy, Gonzalez and Rutherford. The others (Basabe, Adolfo, and Robert) all have way too much swing and miss to be successful, IMO. I’m not even considering Walker.

5 minutes ago, bmags said:

I do wonder though, shipping out Pederson and Verdugo? They’ve run at such a surplus for a while. I wonder if they do some cheapo pickup

I would be filled with mirth if this deal somehow included the poor man's Joc Pederson, Daniel Palka (who despite his terrible defense I think fits better as an NL 5th OF/pinch hitter). Of course there is a zero percent chance that happens though.

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

I think our OF in a few years ends up being Eloy, Gonzalez and Rutherford. The others (Basabe, Adolfo, and Robert) all have way too much swing and miss to be successful, IMO. I’m not even considering Walker.

If Robert is not part of the future, that would be extremely disappointing.