Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

2 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Also I know, I know we have shared a bunch of fake insiders but this guy claims to want no credit and says it’s a burner account. Has the same package as the palhose1 guyΒ 

Β 

Β 

If true seems to be replacing the guys they gave up in the Russell Martin trade.

1 hour ago, The Sir said:

The glove is great...if he hits. If he strikes out like Moncada and fails to put up an OPS of .700, then the glove won’t make up for it. Gonzalez and Rutherford might not be as amazing on defense, but stronger bats will make the defensive gap insignificant.

Robert has more raw talent than anyone in the system. He has more raw talent than manny machado.Β 

Robert played as a 19 and 20 year old. He's young for his level and he impresses everyone who watches him. BP power matters when you're that young. He's younger than every top 10 prospect.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

As one the biggest Laz supporters around, this bums me out, but I will very rapidly get over it if it means Pederson and confirming that that random dude is legit.

Hopefully Laz has no where to play anyway, with Machado, Anderson, Moncada, and Madrigal all taking up spots in the IF, but I was really curious to find out what he could be.

7 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Nothing to complain about if that's what the Sox give up. But after catching up on this thread, I feel like it was hyping up something bigger than Pederson.

To me, if we add Joc then MachadoΒ is in the bag and another starting pitcher (Gio Gonzalez most likely) should be shortly behind. Β And that’s why this gets me hyped up.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the Dodgers "fix" Fulmer and he turns out to be a good high leverage reliever.

We've already heard from Merkin that he has been working with Driveline this winter and supposedly increase his spin rate and velocity tremendously. Whether it translates, who knows, but if he ends up turning a corner with the Dodgers, it's possible he would have done the same for us.