Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

Just now, tdsox17 said:

I'm saying it makes the conspiracy theory of adding Manny tomorrow more believable. That's all.

Gotcha. Β I honestly think it’s a real possibilityΒ assuming this Joc smoke is real. Β Ricky talking way too candidly about Machado like he’s already on the team.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Gotcha. Β I honestly think it’s a real possibilityΒ assuming this Joc smoke is real. Β Ricky talking way too candidly about Machado like he’s already on the team.

It’s really odd that he spoke about Machado so openly. Almost as if he had nothing to lose. Especially since I believe he did it on multiple instances. You would think someone would have told him to shut up.Β 

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

It’s really odd that he spoke about Machado so openly. Almost as if he had nothing to lose. Especially since I believe he did it on multiple instances. You would think someone would have told him to shut up.Β 

Yup, definitely seemed a bit too candid. Β Same with Yonder, but that’s less of a red flag to me.

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

I found it very interesting he talked about what positions he said he would play. Β That doesn't seem like something an agent would want all teams knowing if they're still trying to find a deal. Β What if Lozano is telling the Padres that they can only get Manny if they pay more for him because he's a shortstop and won't play 3rd? Β 

2 minutes ago, IowaPG said:

Can someone give me the short and sweet version of whats going on?

Rabbit said something about Palehose1 being legit but spelled it paleose1 so that threw everyone off about who he meant and also failed to say it was a comment on MLBTR where that person said the Pederson deal was done. Palehose1 guy said Fulmer, Bummer and low level prospect then another twitter guy said it was Bummer, Fulmer and Laz Rivera but also said Machado and Pederson deals will both be announced at Soxfest.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Rabbit said something about Palehose1 being legit but spelled it paleose1 so that threw everyone off about who he meant and also failed to say it was a comment on MLBTR where that person said the Pederson deal was done. Palehose1 guy said Fulmer, Bummer and low level prospect then another twitter guy said it was Bummer, Fulmer and Laz Rivera but also said Machado and Pederson deals will both be announced at Soxfest.

You forgot the purple monkey dishwasher part.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

If FulmerΒ gets traded, I think this will mark the first true 1st RD pick that the Sox have traded to acquire someone (Sale was the target, not the cost) since 2007's 1st RD pick Aaron Poreda was traded away in 2009 for Peavy.Β 

Phegley.

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

This is not good for my health. πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

25 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

So was Alonso. And these guys aren’t allowed to talk about FAs specifically right?