Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

16 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

Last night, raBBit said this...”paleose1 is legitimate and an impressive guy.”

People directly asked him what he meant, and he didn’t answer. It seems like he was purposely being cryptic and having fun with the fact that he had inside information. And to me,Β that’s completely fine. I don’t lose any sleep over it, but I think that’s what people are referring to.

Also attacks anyone else who has sources. He NEEDS the attention.Β 

1 hour ago, tkling36 said:

What if @raBBitΒ is palehose1? Maybe that’s his way of leaking his info without anything associated to him

Β 

21 minutes ago, Princess Dye said:

raBBit is palehose1. palehose1 ..IS... raBBitΒ 

FWIW, the admins do not allow users to have multipleΒ accounts.Β 

Based on Hahn’s comments regarding where Eloy would hit in the lineup,Β it’s pretty clear IMOΒ this move is happening at some point in the next few days.

And just because I’m bored as fuck, I’m going to dream aboutΒ what our lineup would look like with Machado, Joc, & Jimenez.

1. Moncada, 2B
  2. Machado, 3B
  3. Abreu, DH
  4. Pederson, CF
  5. Jimenez, LF
  6. Alonso, 1B
  7. Castillo, C
  8. Palka, RF
  9. Anderson, SS

That lineup could potentially hit 230+ HRs and the team could threatenΒ for a spot in the top 10 most HRs in a single season.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, heirdog said:

Wow, some on this board turn on their own in a hurry. Β Did anything Hahn or anyone else say today give any of you the impression we are not getting a whale?!?

I think almost everybody on this board thinks we will land Machado. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t disappointed that nothing got announced today.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heirdog said:

Wow, some on this board turn on their own in a hurry. Β Did anything Hahn or anyone else say today give any of you the impression we are not getting a whale?!?

I just don’t think I can take another whale reference.Β 

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Based on Hahn’s comments regarding where Eloy would hit in the lineup,Β it’s pretty clear IMOΒ this move is happening at some point in the next few days.

And just because I’m bored as fuck, I’m going to dream aboutΒ what our lineup would look like with Machado, Joc, & Jimenez.

1. Moncada, 2B
  2. Machado, 3B
  3. Abreu, DH
  4. Pederson, CF
  5. Jimenez, LF
  6. Alonso, 1B
  7. Castillo, C
  8. Palka, RF
  9. Anderson, SS

That lineup could potentially hit 230+ HRs and the team could threatenΒ for a spot in the top 10 most HRs in a single season.

I’ll admit I’m really confused on the Dodgers end when pairing this with Realmuto news. This rumor obviously had smoke but if Verdugo is traded the dodgers have the least depth they’ve had in years (and despite lack of WS that’s been pretty successful)

39 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

I think almost everybody on this board thinks we will land Machado. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t disappointed that nothing got announced today.Β 

I understand disappointment but I’m addressing those that are lashing out at the few insiders (well connected or slightly plugged in), that most message boards would love to have. Β 

46 minutes ago, shipps said:

I just don’t think I can take another whale reference.Β 

Whaling takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free

Β 

I think I used to see this song a lot in game threads when Sale was sailing. So I changed it to fit the current theme.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

1 hour ago, bmags said:

I’ll admit I’m really confused on the Dodgers end when pairing this with Realmuto news. This rumor obviously had smoke but if Verdugo is traded the dodgers have the least depth they’ve had in years (and despite lack of WS that’s been pretty successful)

Has Verdugo been linked to theΒ Realmuto talks? Β I’m assuming he’s off-limits if they plan on moving Jocs.