Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

2 minutes ago, turninο»Ώο»Ώ' twο»Ώoο»Ώο»Ώ said:

Cmon man!Β  That aint cool!Β  Like I needed another reason to feed an addiction.Β 

Nothing I can share at this point. Fluid talks. I imagine more will break to public soon.Β 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

All I know is if the White Sox had Pederson and traded him for Bummer and FulmerΒ , we would all be livid. That particular trade isn’t going to happen.Β 

I like Joc as much as anyone here, but he is going to cost a decent amount. Not a 100 loss team’s scraps.

I wouldn't be so sure, He is the odd man out in LA. Dodgers don't need him. They would rather have Pollock orΒ  using Pollock as a smoke screen for Harper.This is kind of like that BS we heard from the Yankees about maybe keeping Sonny Gray when Yankees management completely burned their bridges on the guy. Dodgers are in no position to expect much or they can keep him .

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I wouldn't be so sure, He is the odd man out in LA. Dodgers don't need him. They would rather have Pollock orΒ  using Pollock as a smoke screen for Harper.This is kind of like that BS we heard from the Yankees about maybe keeping Sonny Gray when Yankees management completely burned their bridges on the guy. Dodgers are in no position to expect much or they can keep him .

He is a 2-3 WAR player making $5 million . It would be impossibly surprising there wouldn't be a better offer than Bummer and Fulmer.

I wonder if Sox are just facilitators for a Pederson trade. I am a bit stuck on what fathom brings up with Atlanta, they have plenty of depth and reason to overbid us, but I also don’t see Sox selling out too hard for this.

25 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

He is a 2-3 WAR player making $5 million . It would be impossibly surprising there wouldn't be a better offer than Bummer and Fulmer.

Sure from a contender who really needs him. What exactly do the Sox need him for? Trade bait in 1.5 years to see if we can get back what we gave up for him ? Kind of just seems like spinning your wheels to me.

Something I keep coming back to, is Abreu and Nate Jones for Pederson and Urias. I think it is a decent baseball trade that would work for both teams. I think there is enough value there on the Sox side to make it fair. IdkΒ  how hardΒ Urias is throwing after his surgery, but if he hasn't lost much off the fastball it could be a decent trade, I think it is fair on both sides.Β 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• Heads22 changed the title to JocTalk.com - Waiting......