Jump to content
NCsoxfan

Joc Pederson: 💤💤​​​​​​​💤​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lillian said:

Are there any decent hitting, good defensive center fielder veterans, whom are owed a lot of money, on teams which are not ready to compete? If there is someone who could replace Engel, until Robert is ready, for not much more than taking on a big contract, that might be preferable to trading for 2 years of Pederson. As long as they're not owed money beyond a couple of years, they might be a perfect 2 year rental.

Jason Heyward, but they can compete without him

Edited by ron883

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WSD clarified to a guy on Twitter when person asked “White Sox related?”  He said “no, Miami Heat” I believe sarcastically 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heirdog said:

WSD clarified to a guy on Twitter when person asked “White Sox related?”  He said “no, Miami Heat” I believe sarcastically 

Trick answer. Sox are getting Dwyane Wade.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heirdog said:

WSD clarified to a guy on Twitter when person asked “White Sox related?”  He said “no, Miami Heat” I believe sarcastically 

He shouldn't get sarcastic on that, he did the eyes a few weeks back and it was related to an office barstool opened in Chicago.  Which obv nobody cares about but hoodwinked a lot of folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bschmaranz said:

He shouldn't get sarcastic on that, he did the eyes a few weeks back and it was related to an office barstool opened in Chicago.  Which obv nobody cares about but hoodwinked a lot of folks.

I thought it was a scoopcity notice at the end of his blog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

I thought it was a scoopcity notice at the end of his blog?

Wasn't it both?  We were all losing our shit for a few minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see how Sox plan to release it. I imagine it will leak before they can make good on any plans on it. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Jason Heyward, but they can compete without him

I WAS THINKING SOMEONE BETTER THAN HEYWARD AND ONLY OWED A COUPLE OF YEARS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lillian said:

I WAS THINKING SOMEONE BETTER THAN HEYWARD AND ONLY OWED A COUPLE OF YEARS.

Good players on short team friendly deals aren't available for trade without giving up a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys...we’re freaking out about eyeballs...do we know how crazy that sounds?!  And they’ve been so overused at this point...people are just using them to get a rise out of people because for some reason it works?!  There’s never a time when White Sox baseball fans’ eyeballs should out-trend LASIK.    The ratio is now 900 eyeballs to 1 legit piece of info.  And yet we still freak out as if it means something!  900:1.  We’re getting close to Tim Anderson’s K/BB ratio and only we have the power to stop it.   Time to get back to real-world reality.  Let scrolling breaking news banners be the new eyeballs—when something is ACTUALLY HAPPENING!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FT35 said:

Guys...we’re freaking out about eyeballs...do we know how crazy that sounds?!  And they’ve been so overused at this point...people are just using them to get a rise out of people because for some reason it works?!  There’s never a time when White Sox baseball fans’ eyeballs should out-trend LASIK.    The ratio is now 900 eyeballs to 1 legit piece of info.  And yet we still freak out as if it means something!  900:1.  We’re getting close to Tim Anderson’s K/BB ratio and only we have the power to stop it.   Time to get back to real-world reality.  Let scrolling breaking news banners be the new eyeballs—when something is ACTUALLY HAPPENING!    

Dude this is a message board not a peer reviewed journal. And nobody is freaking out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Good players on short team friendly deals aren't available for trade without giving up a lot. 

I wasn't suggesting a "team friendly" contract, but rather an expensive, but shorter term deal than Heyward's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, raBBit said:

It will be interesting to see how Sox plan to release it. I imagine it will leak before they can make good on any plans on it. 

Are you hinting that you heard something might happen as well?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

Seems like it.

I think it's safe that Rosenthal or Heyman wont break it tonight but who knows if some random reports and then some national guy confirms its the wild west.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, raBBit said:

It will be interesting to see how Sox plan to release it. I imagine it will leak before they can make good on any plans on it. 

It will be interesting because if what I believe you're saying comes true, there would still be upset fans at soxfest that it's not Manny or Harper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, raBBit said:

I think it's safe that Rosenthal or Heyman wont break it tonight but who knows if some random reports and then some national guy confirms its the wild west.

So you're saying it likely gets announced tomorrow, either before or during Soxfest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×