Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

Just now, reiks12 said:

praying its not one of the 20 or so prospects ive been obsessing over over the last year or 2

Brother, you're in for a rude awakening when the team is ready to start trading for premium talent. I have a weird feeling that Dane Dunning is not going to be in this organization come 13 months from now. There is likely to be some carnage when it comes to these prospects. Try not to get too attached.Β 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, FT35 said:

Guys...we’re freaking out about eyeballs...do we know how crazy that sounds?! Β And they’ve been so overused at this point...people are just using them to get a rise out of people because for some reason it works?! Β There’s never a time when White Sox baseball fans’ eyeballs should out-trend LASIK. Β Β  The ratio is now 900 eyeballs to 1 legit piece of info.Β  And yet we still freak out as if it means something! Β 900:1. Β We’re getting close to Tim Anderson’s K/BB ratio and only we have the power to stop it.Β  Β Time to get back to real-world reality. Β Let scrolling breaking news banners be the new eyeballsβ€”when something is ACTUALLY HAPPENING! Β Β Β 

What? Relax pal. 900:1?Β I'd say WSD's ratio of eye balls to real news is close to 1:1

16 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Brother, you're in for a rude awakening when the team is ready to start trading for premium talent. I have a weird feeling that Dane Dunning is not going to be in this organization come 13 months from now. There is likely to be some carnage when it comes to these prospects. Try not to get too attached.Β 

If you look at our top prospects you see a ton of pitchers and OF's. We will be making several trades I think.Β 

Just now, Whitesox27 said:

I'm done with class tomorrow by 10 AM so this would be great!Β 

I haveΒ already blocked out my calendar in Outlook from 3pm onΒ so there is zero chance someone schedules a meeting during the opening ceremonies. Β And you’d be surprised how many dicks think a later Friday afternoon meeting is acceptable.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I haveΒ already blocked out my calendar in Outlook from 3pm onΒ so there is zero chance someone schedules a meeting during the opening ceremonies. Β And you’d be surprised how many dicks think a later Friday afternoon meeting is acceptable.

Tell me about it....my department has meetings all day tomorrow. Thank God mine are done at noon. I have 3 1-hour meetings back-to-back-to-back. Fuck that ha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soxfan2014 said:

Tell me about it....my department has meetings all day tomorrow. Thank God mine are done at noon. I have 3 1-hour meetings back-to-back-to-back. Fuck that ha.

I feel you man, I’ve got five hours of meetings tomorrow. Β Part of the reason I was hoping some stuff would leak tonight, because tomorrowΒ will be rough for me if something big happens.

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

White Sox rumors >>>>> school/work

Edited by Whitesox27

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I feel you man, I’ve got five hours of meetings tomorrow. Β Part of the reason I was hoping some stuff would leak tonight, because tomorrowΒ will be rough for me if something big happens.

It’s supposed to be -30 wind chill overnight here, my kiddo had school cancelled so it looks like it’s going to be a good day to work from home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Snow days are definitely something you loved as a kid and absolutely hate as a parent

That’s why we have a NintendoΒ switch for days like tomorrow

Β 

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Dude looks legit to me.

Anyone with a picture of Hawk wearing an eye patch looks totally legit by my books, I’m going with it

Edited by beckham15
  • Haha 1