Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

NCsoxfan

13 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Also I know, I know we have shared a bunch of fake insiders but this guy claims to want no credit and says it’s a burner account. Has the same package as the palhose1 guyΒ 

Β 

Β 

This would clear not one, but two spots on the 40 man...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Hopefully Laz has no where to play anyway, with Machado, Anderson, Moncada, and Madrigal all taking up spots in the IF, but I was really curious to find out what he could be.

Laz is interesting and all else being equal I’d rather not give him up, but he’s going to be 24 1/2 years oldΒ come opening and just hitting AA. Β Plus he doesn’t walk at all. Β For Joc, he’s a no-brainer add IMO.

My friend used to fill Jerry Reinsdorf's prescriptions at a CVS (surprisingly he goes in and picks up in person). I could have cultivated this into source material but (1) my friend quit (2) my friend is a Cub fan and might not be enthusiastic enough (3) Jerry apparently is kind of abrupt when he goes in and not up for being bothered

Edited by Princess Dye

1 minute ago, mqr said:

I have zero concerns about the 40 man as it’s 30% expendable garbage anyway at the moment

Some of it, yes. But that expendable garbage can be disposed of later, should they decide to add one or two more pieces.