Sox Therapy Thread-Enter at your own risk

Jack Parkman

1 hour ago, oldsox said:

Yep.  Right from the beginning, when Agent Boros tried to get such a high signing bonus that we would have lost a draft pick the next year.  Of course, if we had passed on Rodon, no telling who we would have picked.  Still, I agree with you.

Unlikely Schwarber...

4 hours ago, oldsox said:

Yep.  Right from the beginning, when Agent Boros tried to get such a high signing bonus that we would have lost a draft pick the next year.  Of course, if we had passed on Rodon, no telling who we would have picked.  Still, I agree with you.

Aaron Nola was the rumor. Would have been nice. 

Holy crap, people are offended by everything. I think not wanting to promote homosexuality to children is pretty reasonable and I have 0 problems with homesexuality. I am sure if there was a Jesus or Jewish appreciation day you all would wet yourselves. If it was Islamic appreciation that would be fine though. Honestly I would just stay away from that one game. Like i will most games because our front office is hot garbage. Something we can all agree on YAY!

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Soxbears2001 said:

Holy crap, people are offended by everything. I think not wanting to promote homosexuality to children is pretty reasonable and I have 0 problems with homesexuality. I am sure if there was a Jesus or Jewish appreciation day you all would wet yourselves. If it was Islamic appreciation that would be fine though. Honestly I would just stay away from that one game. Like i will most games because our front office is hot garbage. Something we can all agree on YAY!

Yes, that's exactly what this night is meant for, to promote homosexuality.  In fact, the gays will have gay officers situated in booths all around the ballpark where you can sign up to be in the gay army right there on the spot.  

WTF!!  😫

6 minutes ago, Fan O'Faust said:

Yes, that's exactly what this night is meant for, to promote homosexuality.  In fact, the gays will have gay officers situated in booths all around the ballpark where you can sign up to be in the gay army right there on the spot.  

WTF!!  😫

Um, ok? 

This thread wasn't meant to b**** about random political shit, it was meant to b**** about baseball related musings. Let's quit the politics please, there is a reason the filibuster was closed. Thanks. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Soxbears2001 said:

Sweet, I wish I was Mike Trout. You?

Nah, we can't have people wanting to be Mike Trout. In fact the mere act of being around him might get people thinking that they are Mike Trout. Better take the Angels off of the schedule. 

8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Nah, we can't have people wanting to be Mike Trout. In fact the mere act of being around him might get people thinking that they are Mike Trout. Better take the Angels off of the schedule. 

I see what you did there. Yup, pretty much the same thing. How about we do not promote any type of sexuality to children. Homo, hetero or other?

Edited by Soxbears2001

On 3/17/2019 at 10:19 PM, reiks12 said:

Rodon was an awful pick. There i said it

No, Tyler Kolek and Brady Aiken were awful picks. Rodon was just.... a pick. 

Also, please allow for a rebuttal to this take and then launch this thread directly to the nearest black hole. Thanks. 

Edited by mqr
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Soxbears2001 said:

I see what you did there. Yup, pretty much the same thing. How about we do not promote any type of sexuality to children. Homo, hetero or other?

By throwing a fit over gay pride night, that is exactly what you are doing.