Ricketts racist emails

35thstreetswarm

Some "high"lights because I am not sure a few people read these.

Christians and Jews can have a mutual respect for each other to create a civil society. As you know, Islam cannot do that. Therefore we cannot ever let Islam become a large part of our society. Muslims are naturally my (our) enemy due to their deep antagonism and bias against non-Muslims.

I’m giving some consideration to having a book written with the title “Islam, Religion or Cult”. It would describe many things about Islam but most importantly describe and define where Islam crosses the line from religion to a cult.

We must all recognize the Islam is a dangerous element in our society due to its radical aspects.

turn sound up—some of you may have seen this but worth another view. Go USA—kick their raghead asses

This, not the Chinese or the Russians represent the greatest threat to the world and might be the fulfillment of the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

[ ... ]

Therefore, after much study and deliberation. ... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both ‘good’ Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish, it’s still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

Can a Muslim be a good soldier???

Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!!!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.

I had not heard about this guy, but I like his approach. My only criticism would be, perhaps he needed more training in firearms. He should not have missed at that range. I’ll bet they still could have understood this guy, even if he had talked a little faster, and his voice had been a little higher.

I guess I’m just not a nice person, but I am getting tired of this “Politically Correct” Bullshit. If we fought by their rules, they might respect us a little more. As it is, they think we are weak and without resolve.

To: Pete Ricketts

Subject: RE: FW: Fw: Americans believe in religious freedom - Muslims don’t.

Thanks Peter. However, I think Islam is a cult and not a religion. Christianity and Judaism are are based on love whereas Islam is based on “kill the infidel” a thing of evil.

Date: December 11, 2009

Subject: Why there are no Italian Muslims

sand diggin’ raghead bastards

[a comedy video is included in the email]

To: J.G.

Date: December 11, 2009

Subject: RE: Why there are no Italian Muslims

This is cute; is there any sound?

And there a lot more in the pictures that can't be C/P easily, but the idea is pretty damned clear.

7 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

I'm not trying to defend anyone here, but is anyone else not shocked that a 77-year old white guy has made these kinds of comments?

Not at all. Doesn't mean it should be ignored as lol who cares it's just some old guy. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, daggins said:

Depends on if the league thinks he is the best fit to represent them. I don't imagine anything will happen here, simply because there isn't any egregious behavior beyond the racism a la Don Sterling.

See Schott, Marge.

I don't think he has anything to do with the Cubs or this would be a gigantic story.

10 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

I'm not trying to defend anyone here, but is anyone else not shocked that a 77-year old white guy has made these kinds of comments?

I think a better question is this the type of guy you want to send your hard earned money to?  Because that is what you are supporting every single time you go through the turnstyles at Wrigely.

12 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

See Schott, Marge.

I don't think he has anything to do with the Cubs or this would be a gigantic story.

Well it was his money that bought it, so even if he isn't an officer or on the board of directors, he still is financial benefiting here.

2 hours ago, BrianAnderson said:

In terms of a Cubs story it's basically nothing. What if Jerry Reinsdorf's dad said a racist comment? He'd be like 125 years old so it'd be amazing, but lets say he was alive and said something racist? It's not a Cubs story at all. Also I think it's pretty well known that the older generation may have more of a tendency to be racist in many regards than the younger generations. We have more access to information and cultures than ever before. All you can do is learn and grow. Take this as another step towards growth.

On my 0-10 scale of shock and being offended by this story .. I sit at a 1.2

I doubt that would happen even if he was only 95. Reinsdorf isn't that way and his family probably isn't either. Racism seems to run in families although not always.