NFL Thread 2019-2020

19 minutes ago, Tony said:

I saw last night Miles Sanders of Penn State had an IG Live of him at O'Hare, but took it down pretty quick. The Bears have also had a few other guys in the building this week, I think they are going to target a RB in the 3rd round, maybe even move up if the guy they want is there for the taking. Trade Howard, and go with Davis-Cohen-Draft Pick combo. 

Same, I think an RB and a kicker are almost a lock.

2 hours ago, Tony said:

I saw last night Miles Sanders of Penn State had an IG Live of him at O'Hare, but took it down pretty quick. The Bears have also had a few other guys in the building this week, I think they are going to target a RB in the 3rd round, maybe even move up if the guy they want is there for the taking. Trade Howard, and go with Davis-Cohen-Draft Pick combo. 

Speaking of visits, I believe they have visited with A&M's RB Trayveon Williams twice now.

4 hours ago, Tony said:

I saw last night Miles Sanders of Penn State had an IG Live of him at O'Hare, but took it down pretty quick. 

Last time a player took down an IG live like that pretty quick, it was Anthony Miller, whom the Bears wound up picking.

I felt like he was a guy a bunch of udfas could beat out but oh well. Just would like Pace to bring in competition every year regardless of results. And to think his rookie year tress way was better but they had used a 6th round pick on him so they cut way.

32 minutes ago, bmags said:

I felt like he was a guy a bunch of udfas could beat out but oh well. Just would like Pace to bring in competition every year regardless of results. And to think his rookie year tress way was better but they had used a 6th round pick on him so they cut way.

I'm not sure "a bunch" of undrafted punters could beat out the 14th best NFL punter, but there may have been one or two. Finding that guy was the trick, and knowing that O'Donnell likely knows the wind/surface/stadium pretty well, Pace probably didn't want another Parkey situation.