NFL Thread 2019-2020

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Nagy is going to get blasted for leaving on Friday 

He probably should TBH.  Not like this is the first time an NFL team has played in London, there should be plenty of info out there on what’s best for getting your players adjusted by game-time.  Sounds like Gruden acknowledged the need to get there early and it’s paying dividends.

4 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

I guess the case for arriving Friday is this game is a late start. They could fly back home immediately without having to re-adjust. But boy they look trash both sides of the football.

Stuff like this will always come up as an excuse. Going east is a lot easier than west. London is not difficult to travel to for jet lag. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He probably should TBH.  Not like this is the first time an NFL team has played in London, there should be plenty of info out there on what’s best for getting your players adjusted by game-time.  Sounds like Gruden acknowledged the need to get there early and it’s paying dividends.

My thing with Nagy is that this defense is completely carrying this team (before today). This offense has regressed in every aspect this season, with Tarik Cohen playing the Jordan Howard role of looking like he’s lost a step.  I don’t see this offense being anywhere close to good enough to compete for the SB, which is shameful considering the defensive talent.

5 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

I guess the case for arriving Friday is this game is a late start. They could fly back home immediately without having to re-adjust. But boy they look trash both sides of the football.

I was baffled why he had the team travel so late for this game. You can tell which team looks in it and which team looks sluggish.