NFL Thread 2019-2020

2 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Sean Peyton taking Nagy to school big time.

Trubisky is trash, time to move away from him...damn it I liked what I saw from him last year, saw some flashes but he has regressed badly.

My stomach is turning.  Did they rush him back from injury?

9 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

Oh well the bears have to be use to not having a QB, it's just not in the cards for them ever.

Yup, seems like we will never have a top QB, Pace had the option of picking Mahomes, Watson and Trubisky and of course the guy he picks is the bust while the other two are the real deal...of course.

My god Mitch is absolutely terrible.  He was at least serviceable last year and flashed some upside, but he’s gone completely backwards this year.  I don’t even care about Mahomes & Watson, I’m speechless of how we thought Mitch was the guy and have somehow allowed him to actually get worse.

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Yup, seems like we will never have a top QB, Pace had the option of picking Mahomes, Watson and Trubisky and of course the guy he picks is the bust while the other two are the real deal...of course.

Chicago does not want black QBs, they wanted the white boy to be face of the franchise.

16 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

Chicago does not want black QBs, they wanted the white boy to be face of the franchise.

I doubt that they would rather suck over selecting a black quarterback.

They have black pro bowlers all over the field and listen to rap music in Club Dub. They simply tried getting cute, some people were actually rating Mitch higher than the others which is fascinating. 

Edited by Chi Town Sox

18 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

I wonder if there's underlying biases that play into scouts' evaluation of QB's still. What did these guys really see in a guy who couldn't win the starting job at UNC that made him as good or better a prospect as Mahomes or Watson?

31 minutes ago, Chi Town Sox said:

I doubt that they would rather suck over selecting a black quarterback.

They have black pro bowlers all over the field and listen to rap music in Club Dub. They simply tried getting cute, some people were actually rating Mitch higher than the others which is fascinating. 

Some people are so prideful that yes they would rather make it about that than winning.  I'm not trying to stir shit up tbh but there has been some shit popping regarding it that makes me go hmmm but whatever Trubisky is the man until he is cut at this point.  That's on Pace.