southsider2k5

'''NFL Thread '2019-'2020 THIS IS ''''THE BEARS' YEAR!

Tyreek Hill banned from team activities after new audio leaked that highly suggests he’s a fucking psycho who beats his wife & son.  Dude needs to banned from the NFL for good and thrown in prison for a long time.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

7 hours ago, StrangeSox said:

What was the bribe that he paid the judge to throw out the video evidence? 

On 5/29/2019 at 2:20 PM, soxfan49 said:

Burton had hernia surgery recently and is out indefinitely. Any clue on a true timeline here, @ptatc?

I had hernia surgery when I was a kid. Obviously I wasn’t playing pro football, but the surgery back then was probably more invasive and I was good to go inn a couple of weeks. I would imagine he should be good to go for training camp.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, soxfan49 said:

These seem to be getting a lot of praise but I think they're hideous. A weird cross between the Bengals and Michigan Wolverines

1 hour ago, Jose Abreu said:

These seem to be getting a lot of praise but I think they're hideous. A weird cross between the Bengals and Michigan Wolverines

It's the exact thing they wore in 1936, so if anything the Bengals copied them. I think they're cool.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:42 PM, Jack Parkman said:

What was the bribe that he paid the judge to throw out the video evidence? 

This is late, clearly. However, it seems like a very legit motion to suppress. 

Police issued a fake bomb threat to install the cameras, a tactic Kraft’s lawyers have argued is reserved for extreme criminal cases including terrorism, bomb making, racketeering and other felonies, not misdemeanor prostitution.

Investigators obtained the warrant to install the cameras while making the case that human trafficking was taking place at the spa. Prosecutors have since admitted that there is no case to pursue human trafficking charges.