NFL Thread 2019-2020

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Nothing would make you happier other than the Filibuster being brought back...

Weird post but okay

Green Bay has had fantastic QB's for almost my entire life.

Nobody has ever experienced a great bears QB, not even Virginia

Edited by StrangeSox

Just now, StrangeSox said:

Weird post but okay

Green Bay has had fantastic QB's for almost my entire life.

Nobody has ever experienced a great bears QB, not even Virginia

Nothing weird about it.  All you do on this site is complain or champion faux outrage and now with the Filibuster gone you can put all your energy into your irrational Trubisky hate.

Nothing weird about it.  All you do on this site is complain or champion faux outrage and now with the Filibuster gone you can put all your energy into your irrational Trubisky hate.

Thinking Trubiski is bad is completely rational though

I think you're getting too upset about game day half joking intentionally hot take posts, my man.

The Bears traded up to take Trubisky and Mahomes went as the second QB off the board.  The Bears could have had a stud franchise QB.  There is nothing irrational about it.

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Trubisky is awful. The people who make excuses for him endlessly drive me insane.

He may be awful, but the first half of tonight’s game doesn’t confirm anything and that’s the point.  If he sucks next week or the week after, by all means bring out the pitchforks, but clearly Nagy didn’t do him any favors this preseason.

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

The Bears traded up to take Trubisky and Mahomes went as the second QB off the board.  The Bears could have had a stud franchise QB.  There is nothing irrational about it.

An elite of elite QB. Instead they gave up extra picks and drafted a guy that only they wanted that high. Just atrocious.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Trubisky hate isn't irrational. Nor is it a "hot take" He hasn't shown enough to warrant the type of support he's getting. There's much more to criticize than to like. The jury is still out. There's not much evidence he's good. 

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

He may be awful, but the first half of tonight’s game doesn’t confirm anything and that’s the point.  If he sucks next week or the week after, by all means bring out the pitchforks, but clearly Nagy didn’t do him any favors this preseason.

There's 16 games in a season.

No one plays in the preseason anymore.

Excuses are endless for Mitch. He's in the perfect position to succeed and he's just not very good. Not his fault. This portrayal of him as being a reason for the Bears success is comical though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Revisionist history right there, but par for the course for you.

Not really though.

No one was taking Mitch. The bears were laughed at pretty thoroughly for that deal. It was unnecessary.

I didn't laugh because if that was their guy, go get him. Sadly their current head coach reportedly liked Mahomes better but he wasn't here at the time and our GM did a horrible job of evaluating the talent between the two.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run