NFL Thread 2019-2020

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

1 TD?  Even a garbage QB can get 1 fluke TD.  What are YOU afraid of?

Exactly, which is why the bet is a goose egg or two more TDs for a ban to take place.  O/U’s are usually set at the most likely outcome, which is somewhere between zero and one for this one.  You are getting the far better end of this bet.

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I'm shocked you aren't maning up to take that bet, especially being Mitch's biggest critic here. 

I don’t take bets at bad odds.  One TD is nothing in the NFL.  And even awful Trubisky can luck into his first TD in three freaking games.  The defense could set him up for an easy one.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Just now, bmags said:

Mitch is bad but this offensive line was supposed to be great and has consistently been getting beat...by good and bad lines. 

I'm shocked with how bad Leno and Long have been. I expected some growing pains with Daniels (especially moving back to center after playing guard last year) but at least he has the only one season excuse. Massie is probably our best OL man to start and he's out.

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

I don’t take bets at bad odds.  One TD is nothing in the NFL.  And even awful Trubisky can luck into his first TD in three freaking games.

You’re not banned if he gets one TD though, so why is it a bad bet?  The odds are much greater that he gets zero TDs that multiple TDs.  That’s all that’s at stake.  It’s almost like you believe in his ability and are just hating to hate.

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s terrified of losing his outlet to b**** relentlessly.  It really is sad.

Why do you seem to deflect attention to the truth when you are wrong?  I am not the reason the Bears offense is mediocre.  Trubisky just isn’t very good.  Everyone else sees it but you apparently.