NFL Thread 2019-2020

Just now, StrangeSox said:

I think if the bears win tonight, the NFCN will be undefeated against other divisions so far

Right you are, the only losses are by Bears and Vikes, thanks to the Packers. Packers defense has been a huge key in their resurgence. I honestly think they may be the best team right now, because their defense is good (not as good as ours, but still credible) and they have Rogers, who is a huge difference maker between them and the Bears and Vikes. 

2 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

I sent a message to Nagy my fantasy team won, so go ahead and start rotating. LOL

Haha. That TD actually helped with me winning. The guy I was facing was making a crazy comeback and he has the Bears D.

Edited by SoxAce

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

rout :P

LOL, you know I saw that and just got distracted and didn't change it.

Reminds me of a paper I am having published where talking about species, I used the word "bread" instead of "bred". I did 10 proofs and never caught it, decided to give my paper one last go when I was on a train and saw it. Nearly cried it was so dumb. 

Edited by kwolf68
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

LOL, you know I saw that and just got distracted and didn't change it.

Reminds me of a paper I am having published where talking about species, I used the word "bread" instead of "bred". I did 10 proofs and never caught it, decided to give my paper one last go when I was on a train and saw it. Nearly cried it was so dumb. 

Haha dead!

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Trubisky's accuracy has really improved throughout the game, but that was a terrible throw and stared that read down. 

If anything, he needs to get used to overthrowing those balls, not underthrowing them.

But yeah, he telegraphed that throw for Norman by staring that way the entire time.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

He stares down his target.  He is inaccurate. Makes bad decisions.  This is the Hallmark of bad qb play.  Make all the excuses you want.

You won’t get an argument from me.  It takes a putrid defense for his numbers to look good.

Next Sunday will be the true test of his improvement tonight carrying over.