NFL Thread 2019-2020

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Which is why I said he makes plays out of nothing. They should've done this the last possession. 

Which is my point that they cant sustain it because the line won't give them the opportunity. There is no way they could count on it for 2 drives. Regardless of how good the RB is, he cant sustain it without help from the line.

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

I agree with him. The line just isn't giving him much to work with.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Which is why I said he makes plays out of nothing. They should've done this the last possession. 

Part of the problem is that the sets they use for running arent that amazing. Too many runs out of shotgun, it doesnt really let the lineman get going downhill. I think the last series is the first time Ive seen them in I-form all year.

IMO Nagy spends so much time thinking of clever plays, he gets away from working on the basics. The Bears are up 28, its not the time to be running Patterson up the middle. Its the time to get Montgomery work, etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moan4Yoan said:

He made a a few inaccurate short throws that were less than 10 yards in the beginning of the game.

1 hour ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Mitch only made one bad throw?  That is just not true.  What game are you guys watching?

1 hour ago, southsideirish71 said:

And you must be his mother if you saw one bad throw. 

He was 21-25 or some shit at halftime and you two bozos are upset about some 5 yard incompletions

Think about that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

He was 21-25 or some shit at halftime and you two bozos are upset about some 5 yard incompletions

Think about that

You were misrepresenting the truth by saying he only had one bad throw.  Plus, those shorter throws under ten yards should be on the money for an NFL QB.  That’s why a few people noticed them and mentioned them in this thread.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Think about that

He threw the ball to the other team on the goal line. Pardon me if I object to that.  Hope we didn't upset you Mrs Trubisky. I am sure Mitch is a fine young man.  You should be proud. Have a great evening.

Edited by southsideirish71
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

You were misrepresenting the truth by saying he only had one bad throw.  Plus, those shorter throws under ten yards should be on the money for an NFL QB.  That’s why a few people noticed them and mentioned them in this thread.

I wish you and people like you making similar arguments would call into the Score and get roasted by vintage Dan Bernstein.

Edited by The Beast
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, southsideirish71 said:

He threw the ball to the other team on the goal line. Pardon me if I object to that.  Hope we didn't upset you Mrs Trubisky. I am sure Mitch is a fine young man.  You should be proud. Have a great evening.

Not only that but that one miss 2 yards to Cohen was huge! I'll have to yell at my son

Get a life

4 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

The O line cannot run block.  That is the issue and has been for a while.  Cohen and Patterson are not options between the tackles. 

Patterson was successful with this type of play in New England. This is why the Bears try it. For whatever reason this line just isn't run blocking well.