NFL Thread 2019-2020

2 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

Why the hell are some still b****ing about Trubisky after this game? Shocking as it is, he had NOTHING to do with this loss. 

Because what else would @Moan4Yoan do with his time?  Dude was whining about Mitch when the Bears first took the lead after a rough first half.

1 minute ago, kwolf68 said:

Jacobs average almost 5 yards per carry on 26 totes, and they had zero sacks, where is the culpability for this vaunted defense? They get their fair share of credit for this crap today.

They didn't show up. The jetlag seems like an easy excuse, but if you can point to another time that front 7 got absolutely manhandled I would like to see it. 

I saw Mack get solo blocked by a fullback for goodness sake.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Because what else would @Moan4Yoan do with his time?  Dude was whining about Mitch when the Bears first took the lead after a rough first half.

I know, what's his problem? Look I have issues with the pick, I am not sure he's the answer, but seems to me this week would be Trubisky-less in our complaints given he DID NOT PLAY. It's clear Yoan has an ax to grind, an agenda, and isn't adding to the conversation about why the Bears blew it today. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, kwolf68 said:

I know, what's his problem? Look I have issues with the pick, I am not sure he's the answer, but seems to me this week would be Trubisky-less in our complaints given he DID NOT PLAY. It's clear Yoan has an ax to grind, an agenda, and isn't adding to the conversation about why the Bears blew it today. 

Exactly.  Plenty to be upset about today and none of it involved Mitch unless you are just a whiny little b****.

Just now, Boogua said:

They didn't show up. The jetlag seems like an easy excuse, but if you can point to another time that front 7 got absolutely manhandled I would like to see it. 

I saw Mack get solo blocked by a fullback for goodness sake.

It's a bad excuse, unless the Raiders took a sailboat they had to fly as well. Whatever the case, last year they began with a loss to Green Bay,  then had a terrible loss in Miami and things were looking skeptical. This year seems to be mirroring last year on some level so I'll remain optimistic the team will get it going. 

That all said, Green Bay (and even Detroit) is MUCH better than last year. 

Edited by kwolf68

3 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

It's a bad excuse, unless the Raiders took a sailboat they had to fly as well. Whatever the case, last year they began with a loss to Green Bay,  then had a terrible loss in Miami and things were looking skeptical. This year seems to be mirroring last year on some level so I'll remain optimistic the team will get it going. 

That all said, Green Bay (and even Detroit) is MUCH better than last year. 

Ah, I thought the Raiders flew out there on Sunday and spent the week getting acclimated to the time difference. My bad 

15 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Exactly.  Plenty to be upset about today and none of it involved Mitch unless you are just a whiny little b****.

“You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth.”

Meanwhile, the Packers are putting away the Cowboys easily.

10 minutes ago, Boogua said:

Ah, I thought the Raiders flew out there on Sunday and spent the week getting acclimated to the time difference. My bad 

So "jet lag" is an excuse to peddle? England is not Australia here, it really isn't that big of a deal to fly there. 

Edited by kwolf68

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

To Gruden’s credit, he purposely flew in earlier than had in the past because he thought it was that important.

Ok, if flying out early is enough to give a team like Oakland that decided advantage to beat the mighty Bears then we got some issues. Team couldn't stop the run, had zero sacks and of course made special teams and offensive gaffs. Whatever the case, this was a shit bag loss like Miami last year, not the end of the world...yet. 

1 minute ago, kwolf68 said:

Ok, if flying out early is enough to give a team like Oakland that decided advantage to beat the mighty Bears then we got some issues. Team couldn't stop the run, had zero sacks and of course made special teams and offensive gaffs. Whatever the case, this was a shit bag loss like Miami last year, not the end of the world...yet. 

I’m not suggesting that is the only contributor (clearly its not), but I’d wager it played some small part of the ugly first half.

4 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

On the bolded... How many times have you been able to say that about this Bears team? I know traveling means nothing to you and the team should perform like robots, but just maybe it had something to do with it.

Also, the Patriots lost to the dolphins last year too. Nfl teams aren't as far apart as you seem to think they are. Small advantages are pretty important.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m not suggesting that is the only contributor (clearly its not), but I’d wager it played some small part of the ugly first half.

No way to know. All I am going by is what I saw, the view, the stats. They got run over by a mediocre football team. Time to regroup from this.

40 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Pushover?  I’m blaming the coach for a portion of today’s loss on top of the players, while you b**** about Mitch who didn’t even play today...

You just posted that Gruden and team flew into London early as apparently one of the reasons the Raiders beat the Bears.

Edited by Moan4Yoan