NFL Thread 2019-2020

8 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Lolol wanna make a bet on that?

Tell me who in the hell on their schedule they're going to beat other than the Giants. 

Who? Even the Giants game is in question. 

They're clearly worse than everyone on their schedule other than NYG, and that's an even game. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Tell me who in the hell on their schedule they're going to beat other than the Giants. 

Who? Even the Giants game is in question. 

They're clearly worse than everyone on their schedule other than NYG, and that's an even game. 

I'll make a ban bet with you that the bears win 1 of their next 5 games. You win, I'm gone for 5 weeks. I win, you're gone for 2 weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I adore watching Trubisky play QB. It's the entertainment level I need on a hungover Sunday.

He didn’t play a bad game. B/B-...which is a major step up. Would have been nice to see Nagy give the offense some chance to score in red zone in first half. That was some of the worst play calling I’ve ever seen in those possessions. 

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

He didn’t play a bad game. B/B-...which is a major step up. Would have been nice to see Nagy give the offense some chance to score in red zone in first half. That was some of the worst play calling I’ve ever seen in those possessions. 

He made a bad throw and somehow fumbled a ball. Turning the ball over twice sucks

4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

He made a bad throw and somehow fumbled a ball. Turning the ball over twice sucks

I will not ignore the fact that he also got them in to field position for game winning score. It sucks he actually made progress but in the end...wins matter and they didn’t do enough. 

16 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I'll make a ban bet with you that the bears win 1 of their next 5 games. You win, I'm gone for 5 weeks. I win, you're gone for 2 weeks. 

Not doing it again. I haven't posted anything overtly ridiculous since I came back from hiatus. 

I'm not saying the Bears can't win a few more games, but I did say it's hard to see them winning. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

6 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I will not ignore the fact that he also got them in to field position for game winning score. It sucks he actually made progress but in the end...wins matter and they didn’t do enough. 

Progress? He turned the ball over twice and without them they win 16-9. The progress you're referring to was only needed because he shit himself in the second half and made 2 horrible plays.

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Not doing it again. I haven't posted anything overtly ridiculous since I came back from hiatus. 

I'm not saying the Bears can't win a few more games, but I did say it's hard to see them winning. 

I know you haven't, I'm just proposing it as a bet. I'm a jack Parkman fan, but I'm also a ban bet fan.