NFL Thread 2019-2020

This offense is almost as bad as the  ones led by Jonathan Quinn & Henry Burris.  Like I have come to terms that Mitch will never be good, but dude was capable enough last year to keep us competitive most weeks.  Quite frankly, this level of offensive output is unacceptable.  I don’t like overreacting to one bad year, but it really makes you question Nagy’s ability as a head coach & play caller.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

14 minutes ago, Tony said:

I don’t many will argue with that. Of course he is. 

Mitch is also BAD

The thing is. Mitch was not BAD last year. This season is worse than the Trestman era.  Not saying Nagy is worse than Trestman but the season, given expectations and talent is worse.  I have seen so many ex NFL guys talk about the Bears offense and they have referred to the scheme as the worst in the NFL and one of the worst they have ever seen.  The whole year is a complete disaster.  Chalk to it all of the penalties and lack of discipline today.  

They have collapsed.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tony said:

It doesn’t have to be for the rest of the season, but you’ve got to put Chase in here, try and create a spark. Do something

I agree. I think Nagy has broken Mitch, but at this point, Chase could create a spark that keeps this thing from turning into a total steaming pile of shit (which is what Nagy is).  

Bears...lead the world in later plays.  Al they do is go lateral. Cohen runs a billion yards...all lateral.  Look at these play calls and the system.  It is so bad.  And than Robinson doesn't get his feet in on what would have been there 1st 3rd down conversion of the game.  

• Like 1

Just now, SoxAce said:

That was actually a hell of a throw. Robinson just couldn't stay in bounds. That is what's frustrating about Trubisky. He'll show flashes but it's only flashes.

I think Mitch has struggled this year, but I think the playcalling is worse.  This offense is a fucking train wreck.  Everything lateral, no down field action, no committment to a running game. So damn predictable.  This offense (ignoring the talent of the individuals) is flat out terrible.  PERIOD.  

• Like 1