NFL Thread 2019-2020

Just now, pettie4sox said:

A broken clock is right two times a day.  The bears should have lucked into one by now.

Haha really. Luckman was about it. The Punky QB was credible for literally a single year, Kramer was a nice QB in an era of trash, since then complete laughing gas, Rex, Cade, Cut, and now Mitchy poo. 

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Trubisky did walk off with a limp, whatever that means

Speaking of Tua maybe he'll slip to the 2nd round

Mitch is done. I bet he starts no more than 15 more games in his NFL career. He's terrible, can't read defense, no instincts, nothing. Whoever the scouts are who suggested this guy should be gone. total joke 

Just now, kwolf68 said:

Mitch is done. I bet he starts no more than 15 more games in his NFL career. He's terrible, can't read defense, no instincts, nothing. Whoever the scouts are who suggested this guy should be gone. total joke 

I could have lived with Mitch if he was taken when he was suppose to be taken for example.  I am sure most of the board would agree.

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Now it's Burrow, Herbert and Tua...with the first two obviously advantaged by the Tua injury...doubt he slips out of the first round, though.

Tua could be potentially done. You hear what profootballdoc said about his potential outlook? It doesn't look good... with that being said, I'd still take a chance on him in the 3rd round if he's still there.

3 minutes ago, Boogua said:

Khalil Mack doesn't appear in the stat sheet.

1 sack in his last 6 games. If he's not hurt this is not good.

The D misses Hicks more than we realize. Takes double teams to free Mack. Stops the run up the middle.

Everything sucks