NFL Thread 2019-2020

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Does Montgomery suck or is it the run blocking? He has 8 rushes for 12 yards against one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. I lean towards the run blocking but not completely sure. 

I was just thinking that he may lead the league in 0 or worse yard plays

10 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Last 3 ST opportunities: another penalty, another missed kick and a punt that isn't fielded that costs the offense ~10 yards

Laughable

Tarik Cohen is shit. That missed extra point is a 48 yarder with a lot of wind. Like I said...whole season...ranked fifth. 

4 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Today they have been. 

He tweets that about 3 times a game because the unit is a disgrace. I'm not going to act like I'm a genius when it comes down to pro football special teams analytics, but there isn't one sane person that watches every second of Bears football that thinks this unit is good

5 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Tarik Cohen is shit. That missed extra point is a 48 yarder with a lot of wind. Like I said...whole season...ranked fifth. 

Tarik Cohen is a Pro Bowl returner. It's on the coach to ensure he makes good decisions and improves

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think there is a pretty decent chance the Bears win Thursday, but I don't think I see a win in the last 4. Does anyone see them pulling any sort of wins out of their ass? 

If it's cold enough against Dallas, yes. We'll see how they handle a great defense in rough conditions right now.

If it's 40 and clear that night, they won't win.

Only chance is if MIN has something clinched and rest everyone week 17.

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

If it's cold enough against Dallas, yes. We'll see how they handle a great defense in rough conditions right now.

If it's 40 and clear that night, they won't win.

Only chance is if MIN has something clinched and rest everyone week 17.

I'd like them to finish 8-8 if just to make the draft pick going to the Raiders worse. I'm just having a hard time seeing them finish better than 6-10. 

Edited by Jack Parkman