NFL Thread 2019-2020

Some reports Bears showing interest in Kafka (Chiefs QB coach) and Morninweg. Totally different level of football experience but both from the Reid camp and having worked with Nagy. This would differ from The main assistants we had this past year (who weren’t really from the Reid system). Nagy going to go all in with guys who speak his language (good or bad) which I think is the right move. Kafka might be a big up and comer but part of me likes the experience Marty would bring to the table. 

1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:

I presume this was more of an issue of bad schemes which didn’t mix with our positions and overall offense. Call it fit vs bad coach but I could be wrong. Oline did get impacted by injuries late but the ground game and overall blocking was a disaster. So was the passing game. Everyone responsible for the offense has a shit ton of work to do and self reflection if they are going to turn this thing around. This offense was absolutely awful and did nothing well. They have literally no strength/identity. 

I'm sure that's part of it, especially the run game stuff.

11 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Lets give Eddie a competent SS shall we? Kid had to play the run alot because of Clinton-Dix.

Dix was solid for Bears but I agree with above point. We need to get Jackson to be what he does best which is a pure free safety. 

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Brady and the Patriots are done.  So nice to watch the humiliating defeat.  Brady’s ego is too big to let him go out like this but it’s not going to get any better.  He’s done.

I just hope the Bears don't sign Brady. That would be nearly as revolting as Favre in a Bear uni. 

Edited by Jack Parkman