NFL Thread 2019-2020

What do the Bears do if the Titans don't keep Tannehill?  He would be one of the guys I would be most interested in. Still young enough you could get a good run and he's always been pretty darn solid and maybe getting out of Miami has done him well.  Very good athlete, etc.  

54 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

What do the Bears do if the Titans don't keep Tannehill?  He would be one of the guys I would be most interested in. Still young enough you could get a good run and he's always been pretty darn solid and maybe getting out of Miami has done him well.  Very good athlete, etc.  

Why wouldn't TEN keep Tannehill? He's going to stay & Mariota will be available.

8 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Great post above ^^^

Even worse regarding the Adam Shaheen pick in the 2nd round, George Kittle was selected in the 5th round of the same draft.  🤢🤮

Then teams over corrected with Hockenson and Fant.   Actually, TJ was injured so often it's hard to get a read on his potential future, and Noah had a solid rookie campaign with Denver.

It's amazing how many players Iowa puts in the NFL, considering how many start out as just 2 and occasionally 3 star recruits.  Bob Sanders and Dallas Clark immediately come to mind.  We have an excellent strength & conditioning coach who has been there forever in Chris Doyle, and who's made an exceptional impact on the development of numerous offensive and defensive line prospects over the years.

I doubt the Titans would let Tannehill go.  If he hit free agency for some reason, I bet he makes around 20 million a year.

Why would the Dolphins just release Rosen?  He is young, cheap and still has potential.  I would bet they could still get a draft pick for him. 

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Oh wow, a speedy QB with an inaccurate arm can’t win a playoff game?  Say goodbye, MVP Award...

MVP is a regular season award so he'll still win that... but yea he's getting exposed. He wasn't very good last year in the playoffs either. 

• Like 1

This is the easiest path to a super bowl for KC in my lifetime. But they lost to both of these teams. Now, week 6 against Houston they were missing their LT, LG, Chris Jones, Watkins (always hurt) and Hitchens. Also didn’t have Suggs yet who helps in the run game. But KC is notoriously bad chokers in the postseason so we’ll see if they can do this. 

As for the Bears, I hope they get some real competition for Trubisky. That press conference was a lot like what Scott Pioli did in 2012 with the Chiefs. He wouldn’t bring competition in for Matt Cassel even though everyone knew he sucked. Trubisky isn’t good. I’m just not sure who they bring in.