NFL Thread 2019-2020

5 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Ebron has stone hands, this doesn't bother me at all.  He had one good season, despite Stafford and Luck being his qbs for all but one season.  I'm not the biggest fan of an old Graham but you all acting like we missed out on a great TE are making me laugh.  

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/eric-ebron-signing-raises-even-180853417.html

7 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Cool!  Glad that "this doesn't sit well with Bears twitter fans" makes a story now 

still don't care

Or members of the sports media.  It was a bad signing in comparison.  Pace is bad at his job.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 hours ago, bmags said:

😳

It's true. Panthers are a team I watch alot. Cam definitely has way higher upside as a runner and the intangibles but in Nagy's offense, reading the defense and being accurate with the football is far more needed. Hell, Mahomes doesn't run that much in Reid's offense which is very similar to Nagy's but he does everything else very well (well... elite).  

14 hours ago, SoxAce said:

It's true. Panthers are a team I watch alot. Cam definitely has way higher upside as a runner and the intangibles but in Nagy's offense, reading the defense and being accurate with the football is far more needed. Hell, Mahomes doesn't run that much in Reid's offense which is very similar to Nagy's but he does everything else very well (well... elite).  

Cam has often had terrible offenses where he was the whole thing. Foles has been asked to just be a part of a broader offense.

Two years ago under the Turners they modernized their offense and cam had a good season with better accuracy.

18 minutes ago, bmags said:

Two years ago under the Turners they modernized their offense and cam had a good season with better accuracy.

That was also what 2-3 surgeries ago? Cam is not the same guy. I personally hope he does bounce back as he's fun to watch but his body has taken a massive beating.