NFL Thread 2019-2020

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, I saw that. Not smart by nagy but also not an excuse for missing a 41 yarder - the hash marks are way to close together for it to matter.

Or maybe their dumbass ST coach was asked by Nagy and Tabor said it didn't matter which hash.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Mitch has regressed under Nagy this year, not sure why the coach gets a free pass.

Trubisky has been babied by everyone on his team, coaches and players, in the media, but on gameday he's an absolute trainwreck. He doesn't set his feet when he throws, he misses open guys, he has zero confidence and he's now apparently changing plays into runs into run blitzes. He's just a bad player.

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Trubisky has been babied by everyone on his team, coaches and players, in the media, but on gameday he's an absolute trainwreck. He doesn't set his feet when he throws, he misses open guys, he has zero confidence and he's now apparently changing plays into runs into run blitzes. He's just a bad player.

Mitch sucks but there’s a reason we have coaches and clearly this group isn’t helping him get better.  And Mitch doesn’t call the play or assist with pass blocking.  There are a lot of things wrong with this offense right now and Nagy is no doubt part of the problem.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Mitch sucks but there’s a reason we have coaches and clearly this group isn’t helping him get better.  And Mitch doesn’t call the play or assist with pass blocking.  There are a lot of things wrong with this offense right now and Nagy is no doubt part of the problem.

Said it last week, but I see no reason Nagy should have a job after the season ends. He’s an “offensive guru” that can’t produce offense.

• Like 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I'm tired of the OL excuse. They were great last week and he still missed 2 TD's and turned it over twice. 

Maybe it's impossible to get him better. He was decent last year and he blows this year. The only thing I could see there to blame coaches would be that they expanded the playbook too much, but then I chalk that up to Trubisky perhaps being dumb as shit & then nothing matters.

BTW, I do agree that if they lose out or only win 1-2 more games, Nagy could get fired

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

There is clearly a much deeper issue at play. As many have already said, this team has quit. Hampton said it last week, you can see it even on the defense, the effort isn’t there from a lot of the guys. I think the offense struggles have bled over to the defense a bit, but these guys aren’t playing. They all didn’t get worse. We’ve seen what they can be. 

The point is, not only do the players need to be accountable and be professional, but the coaching staff needs to get the most out of them. CLEARLY, that isn’t happening, and that’s a huge issue. 

100% agree.

23 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yeah if only he can instill talent into the QB

Sorry Nagy is part of the blame , he claims things will be worked on and addressed every loss. Nothing changes results wise.

Edited by Soxfest