Jump to content
southsider2k5

NFL Thread 2019-2020

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Wow, Andrew Luck is retiring. I'm practically speechless

Good for him. Hes banked almost nine figures

 

This is gonna be the new normal in the NFL.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude finally got tired of going to the glue factory. I don't blame him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is just unbelievable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL is better with a healthy Luck playing. Maybe he’ll try again if he ever gets healthy mentally and physically. RIP Colts fans though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fucking Ryan Grigson and Colts leadership not ever caring him enough to get him an OL

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

fucking Ryan Grigson and Colts leadership not ever caring him enough to get him an OL

They literally broke him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

NFL is better with a healthy Luck playing. Maybe he’ll try again if he ever gets healthy mentally and physically. RIP Colts fans though

If you walk away from 27.9 million to play 16 more games, I think you're done done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Fans booing Luck leaving field 

They showed a fan taking off his jersey. I wouldn't be shocked if there's video of fans burning his jersey soon (they should be blaming Grigson).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

They showed a fan taking off his jersey. I wouldn't be shocked if there's video of fans burning his jersey soon (they should be blaming Grigson).

yup.

 

fuck those fans.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Fans booing Luck leaving field 

Eh, I can't blame Luck. He's leaving with his brain intact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Quin said:

Eh, I can't blame Luck. He's leaving with his brain intact.

We're not sure about that, TBH. Some of this stuff takes decades to show up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

We're not sure about that, TBH. Some of this stuff takes decades to show up. 

I love his chances much better now than him playing another 10+ years that's for damn sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I love his chances much better now than him playing another 10+ years that's for damn sure.

 

32 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

We're not sure about that, TBH. Some of this stuff takes decades to show up. 

Both of these are valid points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheTruth05 said:

NFL is better with a healthy Luck playing. Maybe he’ll try again if he ever gets healthy mentally and physically. RIP Colts fans though

  I'm a Colts fan.  Can we have more baseball please?  I need that gap to be filled from late November to spring training.  How about AZL II?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 2018 - wanting the Sox to tank,  2019 - wanting the Colts to tank

 I hardly watch the NFL anymore.

I just hope the Colt's GM doesn't do a knee jerk type of trade and end up with a "Jay Cutler".

This ends the chapter of Grigson's ruin.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soxfest said:

Fans booing Luck leaving field 

No love for him at Coltfreaks.com.  Bad timing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

No love for him at Coltfreaks.com.  Bad timing.

Yeah. The starting QB leaving the team less than 2 weeks before the season starts will endear him to nobody. His teammates will say all the right things but he won't be invited to any team parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

 2018 - wanting the Sox to tank,  2019 - wanting the Colts to tank

 I hardly watch the NFL anymore.

I just hope the Colt's GM doesn't do a knee jerk type of trade and end up with a "Jay Cutler".

This ends the chapter of Grigson's ruin.

 

What is a "Jay Cutler"? Do you mean Miami signing him out of retirement after Tannehill got hurt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boogua said:

What is a "Jay Cutler"? Do you mean Miami signing him out of retirement after Tannehill got hurt?

No he means trading 2 1st round picks for a below average QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×