Jump to content
southsider2k5

NFL Thread 2019-2020

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

LOL. I hope he's giving some to all the people who turned down the Super Bowl job just for him.

 

He's given tons to worthwhile causes. I'm sure he'll keep doing so, and that the pop stars who stood by him don't need or want the money.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StrangeSox said:

He's given tons to worthwhile causes. I'm sure he'll keep doing so, and that the pop stars who stood by him don't need or want the money.

He started public feuds with artists who were willing to take NFL money to perform, then 10 days later took a  cash settlement from the same league to keep his mouth shut about his battle. If you cant see the humor in that, I cant help you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

He started public feuds with artists who were willing to take NFL money to perform, then 10 days later took a  cash settlement from the same league to keep his mouth shut about his battle. If you cant see the humor in that, I cant help you. 

It's pretty funny that he managed to get the NFL to put on such a disastrous halftime show that they were willing to pay him tens of millions of dollars a week later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

He started public feuds with artists who were willing to take NFL money to perform, then 10 days later took a  cash settlement from the same league to keep his mouth shut about his battle. If you cant see the humor in that, I cant help you. 

Of course, the owners coulda just not colluded, but naw that's not an option,  they had to teach the ________ a lesson. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

There are probably solid deflation and spy jokes to be had here as well.

 

thought he already had a guy on staff to deflate his balls?

 

also

 

 

but again :(

 

 

 

 

 

Robert Kraft exploited sex slaves

Edited by StrangeSox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Like who is left that is a bigger name than a billionaire with 7 super bowl trophies? A Senator? 

Doesn't the President have a place not to far from there?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Doesn't the President have a place not to far from there?

I didn't want to go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

could be political, could be an actual player on the team?

There's only one name bigger than that on the team, and frankly I think he could do better than slave labor prostitutes.

Edit: Their coach would be a bigger name though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

It's gonna be a political name.   If it's bigger than Kraft it has to be

If the name didn't hit the news and Kraft's did, it HAS to be political.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went from “Who cares if some old rich horny dude is paying to get laid” to “Oh dear Lord!!!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

There's only one name bigger than that on the team, and frankly I think he could do better than slave labor prostitutes.

Edit: Their coach would be a bigger name though.

literal billionaire Robert Kraft could easily hire expensive-but-not-literal-sex-slave escorts but he chose the rub-and-tug sex slaves instead

 

additional info:

 

 

Edited by StrangeSox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian said:

I went from “Who cares if some old rich horny dude is paying to get laid” to “Oh dear Lord!!!”

Me too in the matter of about 20 seconds I did a whole 180.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×