21 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

:lol:

Fun fact: I was at that game in Charlotte. Forte ran wild. It was also the hottest football game I've ever attended in my life. I just checked the box score and all that and it says it was 81 degrees. There's just no f***ing way. I was in the sun and it felt like 101.

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I would be all over that if I'm the Bears.

I don't think the Bears are in a position to continue to deplete there already depleted draft capital. I have long complained about it, but I really hate robbing from the future and think there are a few times where Pace wasted opportunities. That said, in general, Pace has done a good job. This game against Denver feels way bigger than it should and unfortunately it is really tough playing at mile-high (even if the Broncos aren't all that good and they too are coming in with a must win). The one thing I like (match-up wise) is that Flacco is very immobile which should play well to the Bears pass rush. The flip-side is the Broncos pass rush is superb and they are coming off a pathetic effort, so I see them coming out energized.  

This will be an important game where the Bears really need to start with the foot on the gas and grab the momentum early and go go go (without looking back).  

Fitzpatrick is a stud and will easily replace Prince (or Ha Ha) next season. I get where you're coming from in regards to Pace giving away picks, but this deal would be similar to Mack to me.. getting impact talent in their prime (Fitz is only 22). Bears are likely taking a DB next year in the draft with an early pick anyways. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Fitzpatrick is a stud and will easily replace Prince (or Ha Ha) next season. I get where you're coming from in regards to Pace giving away picks, but this deal would be similar to Mack to me.. getting impact talent in their prime (Fitz is only 22). Bears are likely taking a DB next year in the draft with an early pick anyways. 

We have two seconds as well next year

2 hours ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

We have two seconds as well next year

But no third.

33 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Kirk Cousins blows chunks. Mitch looked better than him last week. 

I don’t think much of Cousins but he just made a TD pass that Mitch couldn’t throw in his own dreams.

57 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I don’t think much of Cousins but he just made a TD pass that Mitch couldn’t throw in his own dreams.

Cousins just made the exact mistake that Trubisky did against GB last week to cost Minny the game. The Vikings called the same exact play the Bears did and it resulted in an INT. 

Lions won, Packers won. Vikings have already won a game... Bears better win today. 

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

@Jack Parkman - Remember the stakes today, if the Bears win you are banned from posting here until after their bye week!

I'll take it tbh. 

15 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

@Jack Parkman - Remember the stakes today, if the Bears win you are banned from posting here until after their bye week!

Do you get banned from posting here until after the Bears bye week if they lose?

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Trubisky overthrows a wide open Gabriel.

Throws like that are why people question Trubisky. 

On the other hand, it looks like the Bears finally have a kicker again.

Just now, SoxAce said:

Throws like that are why people question Trubisky. 

On the other hand, it looks like the Bears finally have a kicker again.

Yep.  Nice 52 yarder by Piniero.

I can’t tell if it’s our interior oline or scheme that make our run game so bleh.

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

I can’t tell if it’s our interior oline or scheme that make our run game so bleh.

Kyle Long is definitely the weak link on that O-Line.

Jesus my phone is lighting up with Mahomes updates lol (he's on my fantasy team).