southsider2k5

NFL Thread 2019-2020

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

Refs handed the bears the game there

Yea BS call, but they got 2 BS calls for their favor earlier so it kinda evens out, but yes the "tackle" on Trubisky was a horrid call.

Wow.  Eddy saved the season.  Starting off 0-2 would have been perilous with their schedule..

No clue why Denver tackled him on that last play.  All they had to do was not touch him.

7 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

At least you gave up defending Trubisky.

I never said he was good, just said last week didn’t mean anything.  This week means more, another bad game or two and I’ll be panicking.

11 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Wow.  Eddy saved the season.  Starting off 0-2 would have been perilous with their schedule..

No clue why Denver tackled him on that last play.  All they had to do was not touch him.

He would've ran it in for a TD then...even though the clock reaches zero doesn't the play keep going until a score, down or out of bounds?

I'll give Trubisky this. That last throw where the play broke down and he extended it with his legs and made the perfect throw to Robinson was MONEY. Did it last year too in that Eagles game before the Parkey double doink overshadowed that. 

Nagy needs to stop pretending he is elite when he's not. More runs, less passes. Trubisky can Trent Dilfer his way for all I care. The defense is that elite IMO to carry them.

4 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

He would've ran it in for a TD then...even though the clock reaches zero doesn't the play keep going until a score, down or out of bounds?

He wasn’t going to run that all the way in.  There were plenty of guys in the vicinity.  He was going down regardless, counting on them touching him.  If they had just waited one more second, they’d have been fine.

Edited by Green Line