Jump to content
southsider2k5

NFL Thread 2019-2020

Recommended Posts

Prince has been terrible to start this year (by his play and penalties) but I can't fault him for that shit call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

1 TD?  Even a garbage QB can get 1 fluke TD.  What are YOU afraid of?

Exactly, which is why the bet is a goose egg or two more TDs for a ban to take place.  O/U’s are usually set at the most likely outcome, which is somewhere between zero and one for this one.  You are getting the far better end of this bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

1 TD?  Even a garbage QB can get 1 fluke TD.  The Giants rookie QB had 4 in his first game.  What are YOU afraid of?

I'm shocked you aren't maning up to take that bet, especially being Mitch's biggest critic here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mitch is bad but this offensive line was supposed to be great and has consistently been getting beat...by good and bad lines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I'm shocked you aren't maning up to take that bet, especially being Mitch's biggest critic here. 

I don’t take bets at bad odds.  One TD is nothing in the NFL.  And even awful Trubisky can luck into his first TD in three freaking games.  The defense could set him up for an easy one.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bmags said:

Mitch is bad but this offensive line was supposed to be great and has consistently been getting beat...by good and bad lines. 

I'm shocked with how bad Leno and Long have been. I expected some growing pains with Daniels (especially moving back to center after playing guard last year) but at least he has the only one season excuse. Massie is probably our best OL man to start and he's out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

I don’t take bets at bad odds.  One TD is nothing in the NFL.  And even awful Trubisky can luck into his first TD in three freaking games.

One TD is a push for both of you though. Neither of you get banned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

One TD is a push for both of you though. Neither of you get banned.

Sure, but I want him to be banned for 1 TD or less.  One TD in three starts is still trash.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

I don’t take bets at bad odds.  One TD is nothing in the NFL.  And even awful Trubisky can luck into his first TD in three freaking games.

You’re not banned if he gets one TD though, so why is it a bad bet?  The odds are much greater that he gets zero TDs that multiple TDs.  That’s all that’s at stake.  It’s almost like you believe in his ability and are just hating to hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Sure, but I want him to be banned for 1 TD or less.  One TD in three starts is still trash.

He is giving you 2 TDs or more to get banned. I don't know. Seems like you are being a chicken shit with this.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Sure, but I want him to be banned for 1 TD or less.  One TD in three starts is still trash.

You must have been the kid who wanted presents on their sibling’s birthday too.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoxAce said:

He is giving you 2 TDs or more to get banned. I don't know. Seems like you are being a chicken shit with this.

He’s terrified of losing his outlet to b**** relentlessly.  It really is sad.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the Bears hired John Defilippo as a QBs coach. He is fantastic with working with a QB's mechanics. Mitch desperately needs it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s terrified of losing his outlet to b**** relentlessly.  It really is sad.

Why do you seem to deflect attention to the truth when you are wrong?  I am not the reason the Bears offense is mediocre.  Trubisky just isn’t very good.  Everyone else sees it but you apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×