Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

Massie is out and Pineiro is clearly limping. So much for 2019 WSH game = 2018 TB game.

The Massie illness looms rather large for next week against THAT d-line

Ok so I was wrong about sentence #2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Where you at @Moan4Yoan...it’s suddenly fucking crickets around here!

I’m right here.  Let’s see him do it against a good team.  Everyone predicted the offense breaking out against a dog team.  Here’s what I watched...

Mitch was ineffective early against a fresh bad Redskins defense.

Mack chased around an immobile Case Keenum so the Redskins couldn’t keep their offense on the field, tiring out their already terrible defense.

Mitch is then effective against a tired and bad defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I’m right here.  Let’s see him do it against a good team.  Everyone predicted the offense breaking out against a dog team.  Here’s what I watched...

Mitch was ineffective early against a fresh bad Redskins defense.

Mack chased around an immobile Case Keenum so the Redskins couldn’t keep their offense on the field, tiring out their already terrible defense.

Mitch is then effective against a tired and bad defense.

It really seems like you want him to fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno I'm glad he's beating up on a trash team. Better than crapping the bed again!

 

And that last throw and catch was top tier for both Mitch and Gabriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

It really seems like you want him to fail.

Nope.  But let’s see him do this against a good team.

You must agree somewhat with my synopsis of this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Nope.  But let’s see him do this against a good team.

You must agree somewhat with my synopsis of this game.

Would that throw have been bad if against a good team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Would that throw have been bad if against a good team?

It was a good throw regardless.  Maybe the coverage would have been tighter against a better secondary.

But aren’t you the guy who said we couldn’t judge Trubisky in the first game, and then the second?  Now you are acting like he’s back because he’s having a good game against a terrible defense and team.  So which is it?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

Not digging this song at all, but liking the Pantera shirt. 

Didn't their lead singer go crazy and leave the band?

EDIT: he was into UFOs/aliens and left. Just googled it.

Edited by SoxAce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoxAce said:

Didn't their lead singer go crazy and leave the band?

EDIT: he was into UFOs/aliens and left. Just googled it.

 

Yea the bassist (who sang tonight) also is lead singer (he sang songs like Rock Show, Adams Song, some others), but the original guitar player (not there tonight) did leave the band and he too sang (he sang hits like All the Small Things). The new guitar player was/is in a "horror punk" band called Alkaline Trio, who I like. Blink 182 are just OK for me, a bit too poppy and clumsy for me, but they have some decent tunes and are kinda fun. 

This song tonight sounded like mopey modern pop music being shoved down our throats, but they were playing instruments tonight, usually it's keyboards and/or a computer. Whatever gets BANDS back on the scene is fine with me. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Are we still gleaning anything from this game?  The Redskins are putrid.

The same team that barely lost to the Cowboys and Eagles FYI.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Are we still gleaning anything from this game?  The Redskins are putrid.

 

Na. I think we all agree they suck and the Bears are better. Start thinking of the Vikes. The NFC North is a death division, even the Kitties have started off 2-0-1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×