southsider2k5

NFL Thread 2019-2020

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

No Brees, Kamura or Cook this defense should of been dominant today.

Hicks must be the best player in the NFL, as they look terrible up the middle.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Hicks must be the best player in the NFL, as they look terrible up the middle.

He is a wrecking ball that allows another wrecking ball Mack to do serious damage.

Nagy with 2 weeks to get this team ready has failed miserably.......83 total yards almost end of 3rd quarter.

Edited by Soxfest

3 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

No Brees, Kamura or Cook this defense should of been dominant today.

Eh... defense is on the field all the time cause of the inept O. Hell, even the punt return TD, they had to go back out there. 

Sean Peyton taking Nagy to school big time.

Trubisky is trash, time to move away from him...damn it I liked what I saw from him last year, saw some flashes but he has regressed badly.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

2 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Sean Peyton taking Nagy to school big time.

Trubisky is trash, time to move away from him...damn it I liked what I saw from him last year, saw some flashes but he has regressed badly.

My stomach is turning.  Did they rush him back from injury?

Just now, pettie4sox said:

My stomach is turning.  Did they rush him back from injury?

No he just sucks and they’ve made him worse by trying to get him to not run

Just now, fathom said:

No he just sucks and they’ve made him worse by trying to get him to not run

Oh well the bears have to be use to not having a QB, it's just not in the cards for them ever.

9 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

Oh well the bears have to be use to not having a QB, it's just not in the cards for them ever.

Yup, seems like we will never have a top QB, Pace had the option of picking Mahomes, Watson and Trubisky and of course the guy he picks is the bust while the other two are the real deal...of course.

16 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

It’s kind of amazing, this many years, many different decision makers, none got lucky.

My god Mitch is absolutely terrible.  He was at least serviceable last year and flashed some upside, but he’s gone completely backwards this year.  I don’t even care about Mahomes & Watson, I’m speechless of how we thought Mitch was the guy and have somehow allowed him to actually get worse.

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Yup, seems like we will never have a top QB, Pace had the option of picking Mahomes, Watson and Trubisky and of course the guy he picks is the bust while the other two are the real deal...of course.

Chicago does not want black QBs, they wanted the white boy to be face of the franchise.

16 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

Chicago does not want black QBs, they wanted the white boy to be face of the franchise.

I doubt that they would rather suck over selecting a black quarterback.

They have black pro bowlers all over the field and listen to rap music in Club Dub. They simply tried getting cute, some people were actually rating Mitch higher than the others which is fascinating. 

Edited by Chi Town Sox

18 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

I wonder if there's underlying biases that play into scouts' evaluation of QB's still. What did these guys really see in a guy who couldn't win the starting job at UNC that made him as good or better a prospect as Mahomes or Watson?

19 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

Virgina McCaskey would never..

But hey at least Bears are good at recovering onside kicks.

31 minutes ago, Chi Town Sox said:

I doubt that they would rather suck over selecting a black quarterback.

They have black pro bowlers all over the field and listen to rap music in Club Dub. They simply tried getting cute, some people were actually rating Mitch higher than the others which is fascinating. 

Some people are so prideful that yes they would rather make it about that than winning.  I'm not trying to stir shit up tbh but there has been some shit popping regarding it that makes me go hmmm but whatever Trubisky is the man until he is cut at this point.  That's on Pace.