Brett Lawrie back in MLB with brewers

bmags

Just now, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Go take a look at his instagram. He's batshit.

I mean I agree that it has looked like he might have been having some kind of mental health issue, but what I've been trying to figure out is whether that stopped

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

I mean I agree that it has looked like he might have been having some kind of mental health issue, but what I've been trying to figure out is whether that stopped

Oh, I thought you didn't know what everyone was referring to. Yea, I agree. Taking those years off was probably good for him to not only get health but mentally right. I met him once when he was back on the Sox, and he seems like a totally normal guy. Maybe that injury and the fact not a single ball club wanted him messed him up. 

17 hours ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Oh, I thought you didn't know what everyone was referring to. Yea, I agree. Taking those years off was probably good for him to not only get health but mentally right. I met him once when he was back on the Sox, and he seems like a totally normal guy. Maybe that injury and the fact not a single ball club wanted him messed him up. 

He's always been a whackadoodle. Not a bad guy just odd.

He's that kid from high school gym class that would dive on the gym floor for a volleyball dig and get up yelling and cheering.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Your nickname is Boner?

Umm...no.  I never took a shower in middle school at the school, just felt kind of weird.  Seemed like only the wrestlers did that.

Actually, for all we know, somebody who didn't like the kid might have just made it up to be cruel, bullying/hazing and all.  He was kind of overweight and not good at sports, but the name caught on and nobody ever called by his real name after that.  

Edited by caulfield12