Who is available in 2020? Looking ahead to the future

BigSexy23

Well, we all kind of thought deep down this day would come. What else can we do this offseason? Here are notable players still available:

Position Players

• Bryce Harper (OF) - Unlikely
  • Marwin Gonzalez (UTIL)
  • Josh Harrison (2B) 
  • Adam Jones (OF) 
  • Jose Iglesias (SS) 
  • Carlos Gonzalez (OF) 
  • Denard Span (OF)

Pitchers

• Dallas Keuchel (SP)
  • Gio Gonzalez (SP)
  • Clay Buchholz (SP)
  • Craig Kimbrel (RP)
  • Tony Sipp (RP)
  • Nick Vincent (RP)
  • Adam Warren (RP)

Is it worth looking into any of these guys or should we be looking forward to next year's class? (Which is loaded by the way)

Honestly? Vote with your dollars. Don't show up to the park. Don't turn on the TV. Don't download podcasts. Don't buy beer at the park. Don't buy merchandise.

I for one will be following the Rockies and Astros and Cardinals. I enjoy baseball and I don't need to be tied to terrible baseball and ownership anymore. I want to watch a good, fun product and a good fun product is not Adam Engel and Wellington Castillo and Manny Baneulos.

• Like 1

You hope they pull a Royals and win a WS with this crop of prospects and then go back to losing 100+ games a year instantly because this franchise cannot scout/draft/develop players & ownership is too cheap to pay for free agents.  Thats about it really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Need to tank if you don’t get Harper. If you want impact players for years to come, and you can’t pay them, then you need to be at the top of the draft to find them. And I mean at the top. Not stuck at 12 drafting Jake burger

Edited by daa84

• BigSexy23 changed the title to Who is available in 2020? Looking ahead to the future