Hahn on 670 Tonight

Sockin

43 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This seems incredibly obvious to me, but I would start with contacting the team.  A close 1A would be to stop spending your time, effort, and money on the team if you still feel like you need to make a point.

As noted, I called them earlier today at the 312 number.  I was surprised there was no automated system a rep actually picked up, I b****ed for a minute, heard her say "sorry to hear that" and I hungup.  Felt kinda cathartic.  Hopefully people call and b**** in addition to not spending money. I doubt either will do much but it can't hurt.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GenericUserName said:

Said the 8/250 was basically accurate.

Kind of called out Bruce about the out clause thing when asked about it. Said its not true.

Edit: My posts are very much going to be paraphrase and cutting through the talk. Definitely not direct quotes.

His comments also suggested they are very critical of player opt outs. Manny's opt out from San Diego was after the 5th year, why would the White Sox be against that? Who cares if Manny rakes and then opts out after the 5th year. We would have had him in his prime during our "window".

• Thanks 1

I was one of the most optimistic people here - you are literally just lying to yourself if you think the Sox have even a 1% chance of signing Harper.

Hahn said they didn't get a chance to match. 

Also saying each player can decide what's lead them to sign... it's always guaranteed money Rick. How have they not figured this out!?

Now he's citing they are still a changed organization... it's nonsense. 

"Pretty aggressive move." Why does he keep patting himself on the back. He says he doesn't give himself credit, but he keeps bringing it up.

YOU GOT OUT BID BY THE FUCKING SAN DIEGO PADRES!!!