Spring Training Thread

ron883

Anybody else attending this year? I already bought flight tickets and game tickets, so I will be attending regardless. I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. I'll be there in a week and some change. You'll see me with a paper bag on my head. 

Kind of disappointed in the forecasted weather. High of 70. Expected more because it is Arizona, but it is still winter I suppose. Should still be a hell of a time with my friends. Looking forward to the atmospher more than anything. 

Who's going?

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2019 at 7:10 PM, ron883 said:

Anybody else attending this year? I already bought flight tickets and game tickets, so I will be attending regardless. I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. I'll be there in a week and some change. You'll see me with a paper bag on my head. 

Kind of disappointed in the forecasted weather. High of 70. Expected more because it is Arizona, but it is still winter I suppose. Should still be a hell of a time with my friends. Looking forward to the atmospher more than anything. 

Who's going?

It's a different kind of 70 in the desert.  I found CB Ranch to be uncomfortable in the 80's.

The original problem is still the same — “same FO staff from 2008.”

No one has any confidence in Hahn, Kenny, and JR to seize the opportunity and spend money when a perfect time like now becomes available to bring the rebuild to the next level of tacking on established talent.

Edited by Harper2Sox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2019 at 8:41 PM, kitekrazy said:

It's a different kind of 70 in the desert.  I found CB Ranch to be uncomfortable in the 80's.

yeah...that sun popped out yesterday and I was hot.  First time ever NOT wearing shorts to a spring training game... since it was a tad cool at my house. Got to the park and the sun came out and I was hot. Burned the shit out of my face too!  Remember that sunscreen!!!!!

Edited by Wanne

28 minutes ago, Wanne said:

yeah...that sun popped out yesterday and I was hot.  First time ever NOT wearing shorts to a spring training game... since it was a tad cool at my house. Got to the park and the sun came out and I was hot. Burned the shit out of my face too!  Remember that sunscreen!!!!!

Damn I'm jealous. Wake up this morning for work only for it be 8 degrees outside.

• Like 1