2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK

caulfield12

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

Anybody know who goes for the Sox sunday?  it'd be a perfect shit ending to the Sox shit week if Machado takes someone like Lopez or Rodon deep.

I believe Ricky said the main starters will be doing back-field practices and warm-ups this weekend and won't be appearing in games for a few days.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Anybody know who goes for the Sox sunday?  it'd be a perfect shit ending to the Sox shit week if Machado takes someone like Lopez or Rodon deep.

Back-to-back HR by Manny and Tatis Jr., including Robert and Jimenez colliding trying to rob the homer and both out for the season.

• Haha 3

Just now, MiddleCoastBias said:

I believe Ricky said the main starters will be doing back-field practices and warm-ups this weekend and won't be appearing in games for a few days.

Oh alright, well at least now Machado can rock some ST invite and not our main rotation. 

On another note,I wish they would have let Fulmer start today, I'm excited to see if his time at Driveline will yield some good results

Wow.  You really get a feel for the dearth of talent on the mlb squad when they split it up.  The home game has two guys who are going to be starters in 2020, Jimenez and Anderson, and the road game has maybe two Moncada and Madrigal.  This rebuild is going to take a while.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Timmy U said:

Wow.  You really get a feel for the dearth of talent on the mlb squad when they split it up.  The home game has two guys who are going to be starters in 2020, Jimenez and Anderson, and the road game has maybe two Moncada and Madrigal.  This rebuild is going to take a while.

Duh? 

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this rebuild was always going to take a long time and have some really polarizing results. Some prospects are going to hit and others will be complete whiffs. The rebuild will most likely fail. Most rebuilds do fail. I'd still rather watch that then the team that treaded water at .500 for years. 

Edited by TaylorStSox
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Duh? 

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this rebuild was always going to take a long time and have some really polarizing results. Some prospects are going to hit and others will be complete whiffs. The rebuild will most likely fail. Most rebuilds do fail. I'd still rather watch that then the team that treaded water at .500 for years. 

So you are the rainbow eating smoke blower of positivity telling us the rebuild will fail? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, flavum said:

Hey, look it. Games...

Looked at this and was optimistically reading Joc Pederson down at the bottom, lol...then remembered we were the White Sox and looked at Turner on the pitching chart and expected Jacob’s return.

Edited by caulfield12

1 hour ago, TaylorStSox said:

Duh? 

You're succeeding without even trying.  Nice.  I don't object to the rebuild, but what part of "rebuild" included Ervin Sanatana, Ivan Nova, Yonder Alonso, Jon Jay, and Wellington Castillo?

• Like 1

• Heads22 pinned this topic
  • bmags unpinned this topic