2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK

caulfield12

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Hey, the White Sox webcast works in the MLB.tv app as long as you have an account. Its streaming and I certainly don't pay for it.

Confirmed, got it to come up on my iPad just now...even if you just subscribe to At-Bat or GameDay Audio.  Still trying to decide if I want to cancel MLB.tv subscription, but will undoubtedly get pulled back for Jimenez.

PS:  At least the Hawkeyes are having an unexpected season, that takes some of the current Sox pain away.  Every game comes down to the wire.  Bohannon’s been unreal, and Wieskamp really reminds me of Haluska with even more promise.  We lose Tyler Cook (surely doesn’t have an NBA mid-range game to go pro) but get back Nunge, Pemsl and add Patrick McCaffrey and PG Joe Touissant out of Brooklyn.  Takes the sting of losing DJ Carton from my high school to tOSU.

16 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Hey, the White Sox webcast works in the MLB.tv app as long as you have an account. Its streaming and I certainly don't pay for it.

The MLB At Bat up on my android phone will not update. It is stuck on November, I deleted the app and reinstalled and still nothing. The At Bat app works on Roku though

1 hour ago, TaylorStSox said:

Duh? 

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this rebuild was always going to take a long time and have some really polarizing results. Some prospects are going to hit and others will be complete whiffs. The rebuild will most likely fail. Most rebuilds do fail. I'd still rather watch that then the team that treaded water at .500 for years. 

I'd rather watch a future Hall of Fame pitcher every 5 days than this so-called dumpster fire of a rebuild. 

Also, saying that this rebuild was going to take a long time is nothing but revisionist history at this point. The Sox had some major trade chips that should have accelerated the rebuild. The common denominator so far is that the Sox FO is bush league compared to the CHC and Houston. 

I think I preferred Bill Melton and Connor McKnight.

They're really sitting there saying “the money’s in the bank?”

Apparently Colome is the closer...they weren’t clear...if they were saying he was a closer or will be again.

“Roach should be familiar to Sox fans who actually watched the one game he got rocked in the majors.”  LoL.

Had forgotten that Skole still existed...

And more pristine insights, Turner/Muncy/Chris Taylor are examples of good scouting, you think?

Saying that Guyer will make the team as the 4th outfielder.  Guess they forgot Leury, Palka and Delmonico.

Russell Martin with a two run double, Roach unsurprisingly on the ropes already.

Well, Guyer played that one about as poorly as Avi could ever manage...so that looks familiar at least.

Madrigal lined out to LF in his first at-bat.  At least he pulled it?

Former Sox farmhand Paulo Orlando the last of Dave Wilder’s infamous Brazilian signings...trying to make the final spot on the Dodgers’ roster.

Roach goes to the Roach Motel...pulled by Renteria without escaping the first.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

• bmags unpinned this topic