How bad is it being a Sox fan???

SonofaRoache

For whatever reason we became a Sox fans we are here and here to stay . I'm new to the game I could have chosen anyone , I knew the White Sox were crap , didn't know they were this crap mind but hey-ho on with the show , can't wait for the season the start .

Edited by Bazox
  • Like 2

First, I want to ensure that I am not a front office apologist.  I'm very disappointed in the Sox not landing Machado, and I'll be disappointed if (when) they don't land Harper.  I guess I never 100% expected them to get one of them, but my hopes were pretty high recently with Machado.  My hopes were never high with Harper, so I won't be surprised when he signs elsewhere.

All that being said, I love being a Sox fan.  I don't cheer for Hahn and KW.  I cheer for the guys on the field.  I'm really excited for the future, and I can't wait to see what these guys do over the next few seasons.  I don't go to many games, not so much because it's too expensive (it's not) but more because it's a pain getting there and back.  I do, however, watch just about every game.  I track the stats of the players, follow the guys in the minors, and talk about the future of the team to my family ad nauseam.  I have more Sox shirts in my closet than anything else.

So, yeah it's been hard being a Sox fan recently.  But to say it sucks being a Sox fan: no, not for me.  I'll deal with the pain for a while in hopes that it all comes around as planned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1