2/27 vs Reds, 2pm, whitesox.com

flavum

Ump is blind...definitely didnt leave early. Like, replay clearly showed Yolmer was watching the ball and left like a full second after it was caught. How the hell do you blow that...sometimes i wonder how these umps make it to the majors. 

Edited by Scoots

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Jimenez making it look easy for the Sox to say he isn't ready. He's looked awful the last couple of games.

Our biggest thread after Harper signs will be fans hoping to keep Jimenez down all year so we can challenge the 1.2 million mark in attendance...fun times.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Our biggest thread after Harper signs will be fans hoping to keep Jimenez down all year so we can challenge the 1.2 million mark in attendance...

Yep two very stupid opinions combined into an even stupider one.  There’s plenty to be pissed about the Sox, but people making up idiotic, unrealistic viewpoints only deteriorates the site even more.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, fathom said:

Pulling off the ball. I’m not worried as he started off slow last season in the minors. 

I'm not worried either. However, it does give the excuse to send him to the minors as opposed to him having an OPS of .900 and the Sox saying he isn't ready.

5 minutes ago, flavum said:

But enough about Fernando Tatis...

That homer he hit yesterday...just looked like a line out to SS....then it just kept carrying and carrying.  It’s AZ, obviously, but that might be the lowest peak height homer I’ve seen in a long time.

2553 attendance...roughly the same as Sunday’s game.

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The only thing worse than people who have excitement over spring training games, is the people who feel it is their job to yell at people for getting excited over spring training games.

But yelling at them collectively isn't bad?

Edited by ron883

16 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Is there any way some cool person on this board could start a thread every day linking to video highlights of our ST games? It would be neat to see the highlights daily.

Greg, you simply have to go to MLB.com

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/reds-vs-white-sox/2019/02/27/567250#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=videos,game=567250

• Haha 1